• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the site

ThePokemonArt

Pokemon Speed Artist
    Years
    Hiya Im new to this site and I actually really like it already.

Introducing myself I love to draw Pokemon!
    You can search me on Youtube if you'd like I speed draw.

My account is ThePokemonArt just got a new BG and uploaded another video today + maybe one more later tonight!

Naturee

Shaymin Is Naturee
    Years

My account is ThePokemonArt just got a new BG and uploaded another video today + maybe one more later tonight!

I've seen your work "Sexy" that's the only word to describe it...
    =D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Welcome, lol. You're an artist are you ? Well the Art Gallery forum should interest you. Hope you enjoy the experience here as i have since i joined.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

Hey ThePokemonArt! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :D;

Have you seen our Art Gallery forum? I think you'd really be interested in it! Your art looks really cool, to be honest. I've always wished I could speed draw -- heck, I've always wanted to be able to draw. XDD Glad that you've hit it off with our forum already, though! It is a really cool place and almost everyone here is really really friendly. I love it here~

But yeah, anyway! If you have any questions about the forums or if you want to just talk and stuff, don't be afraid to fire me a Visitor Message. Also, make sure you read over the rules (here), so you don't get in trouble for anything silly you do. :> Have fun and enjoy your time at the forums, and get active! :D

Back