• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to these kinds of sites.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
Years
  • Try not to post anything too personal/identifying, like your full name or address. First name is fine, a lot of people know the first names of most staff members and cool users and such. And try not to be too offensive in your posts. A bit of vulgarity is fine here and there, but incessant use of potty language could land you in trouble. I think. I didn't read the rules

Aside from that stuff... Just be cool and enjoy your stay. PC is probably the forum I've had the most fun with (except first Nintendo forums. So many memories. RIP Ninty forums) so I'm sure you'll find a home here.

What are some of your interests/hobbies outside of Pokemon? We've got quite a bit of non-Pokemon related boards. I frequent the Treehouse board most often, which is just for random shit, but there's also a super cool Art & Design board I like going to view pretty stuff by our members.

Years
  • Nice to meet you too Ashes! How are you enjoying stuff? Also, that avatar gets my thumbs-up. Mega Lopunny is so powerful yet so cute at the same time.

As mentioned, reading the rules is one you should do since there's so much information to brush up on, and seriously getting into trouble and becoming viewed in an eternal negative light are not fun aren't they? We are fairly lenient with naughty language, but don't overdo it as they say.

Either way, don't hesitate to ask us whether it'd be staff or a more knowledgeable member if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
    Years
  • I appreciate the welcomes and tips. Thanks all.

Hopefully Im quoting this right. Im into various things outside Pokemon. Soccer and music are the big ones, comics and reading in general are close behind. Some other less 'general public' stuff.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • Well, I got a notification that one of my comments was quoted, but in your actual post I don't see anything... That's happened quite a few times, though. PC is haunted D:

I've seen you post around quite a bit already, so I think you're getting a feel for PC. Good luck in your endeavors with us.

Years
  • Hi there Ashes, welcome to PC even if I am a little late aha.

There are a loot of things you can learn here.. it'd be hard for me to give tips when PC is such a big community. But a good first step is signing up for a mentor to show you around the forum so if you'd like you can stop by the adoption center anytime. -^^- Looks like you're settling in well already which is pretty darn great so hope you keep at it. Let me know if you have any questions as well!

(@the quoting thing.. you're using the "quote" button, right? Because I don't see you having quoted anyone when replying - just a normal post without quotes.)

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • hello and welcome; I just want you to know that you're a really, really fast poster. I've been on here for four-five years and I've handily lost to you as far as post count goes. good show.

Back