• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to these parts

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    started playing pokemon again recently and thought i'd look for a forum, this one popped up so y'know ^_^
    anyway, hi, im Hipster Haunter, but it'd be easier if everyone just called me huanter :P I like the pokemon anime (the first and second gen seasons) and the first and second pokemon movie, i enjoy all of the games :) my favourite pokemon are Haunter, Hitmonlee, Mew and Gyarados, amongst others, cant think off the top of my head! ^_^ I do not own any gen III, IV or V games anymore, but i intend to get them again soon. at the moment i play Pokemon Yellow, and Pokemon Silver on my Gameboy Color (aren't i cool ;)) But anyway, i hope to have a pleasant time at this forum, thank you :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Hi Huanter Hi Haunter, and welcome to PokeCommunity.
    It's a little hard to find out where you would be hanging out here on PC, but it seems that you play some of the old games, so you should probably try the Metal and Color Generation Games forum.
    I hope you'll have fun and get some new friends here on PC :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well that's very cool that you like those Pokemon. Personally, I'm a fan of Exeggutor, Magcargo and now Psyduck, so I guess we could get along, maybe. Just don't let Gyarados bounce all over my Exeggutor, mmkay? :P

Welcome to the forums, Hipster Haunter. :D

I've never actually seen a hipster, or a hipster haunter for that matter. Isn't that like, someone who likes to be different from everyone else? If that's the case, then your Haunter is very hipster. I've never seen a real Haunter who likes to wear glasses of any kinds. I always thought there were special ghost contacts or something. :P

Have fun here, or I'll have to hunt you down. :3

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    So if a haunter that just so happens to be a hipster haunts a hipster... *Badumtish! Is hit with a brick from the sky for that awful, awful implied pun*

Welcome to the forums. Be sure to read the rules so that you don't accidentally break them. I'm a fan of Haunter and his evolution as well. They aren't my favorite pokemon, but being ghost and particularly cool ones at that, they're up there. My personal favorite is either Dragonite or Zapdos.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    thanks for the tip Olli! and Alternative, you sound like a cool guy hehe. I will look at the rules now thanks Yellow :3

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Your signature is so awesome ^~^
    anyway, Welcome to PC and hope you have a good time here, Hipster Haunter.

Back