• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to this place! :D

Years
    Hello guys :D my name is Casno.

I don't know really what I should be saying so I guess I can just talk about myself. I am 18, redhead, Devilishly Sexy, and an overall cool guy I think :) Ispend most of my time making Pokemon videos on my Youtube (CasnoGaming) and it is going great! I am also available for hire to make graphics and be a video editor for Poketubers or possibly just let's players in general! My portfolio is at (casno994 dot carbonmade dot com).

Sorry for self advertising I just need money lol

But I think I will fit in nicely here :D So AMA? XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2015
    Hey there Casno! Let me be the 1st to welcome you!
    I think we would get along because i
    I used to make youtube videos as well XD tried the nuzlocke challenge on pokemon resolute. Now I'm rather busy with hacking my own games. I'm 17 Btw, so the age is close as well LOL! Anyway, very welcome here!

Hi Casno! Welcome to PC, great having you!

Not sure if you've read the forum rules yet but be aware that you can't buy or sell anything here, artwork/graphics included, as it's not permitted. We can't exactly manage or offer protection against that sort of thing so you're better off doing it off-site. Not quite sure if you're aware but it's good to know for the future if you were planning on looking for buyers here. What you make is pretty awesome - I looked through your portfolio - but selling these services just wouldn't fit here, unfortunately.

I watch Pokémon videos on YT somewhat often and one of my favorite people there are JWittz for his Pokémon and Nintendo content. Wish he uploaded more! Hope you have an awesome time here either way and stick around. :D

Back