• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New too the comunity.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Hey guys Hows it goin'? Haven't played my pokemon games for a few weeks but stumbled upon this website. It could make the games interesting again. I'll post trade requests later.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Hehe, welcome to Pokecummunity, Mister Kage~ c:
    Well, to make the games more interesting, try the Challenges section!
    It certainly makes the game more fun for me! ^^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC! We have all sorts of things to check out, but I've heard that challenges make the game really interesting if that's all you're looking for. But I encourage you to get around into other sections as well~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I haven't tried challenges myself, but I'd still advise to check them out, you might be able to find one you want to try out.

I'm a bit bored with the games too right now, but I can always find a reason to come on here and post xD Hope to see you around the site!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Heeeeey, welcome to PC! Yeah, challenges do make the game more interesting [I once tried a speed run where my only pokemon was a jigglypuff. =o] But yeah! Like Eurfuun said, the challenges sub forum will challenge you to do interesting stuff in walkthroughs. o trades, I assume you know of the Trade Corner, yes? Just in case your not sure, its here on this link:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161

Well, good luck on your trades! :3 [I'm terrible at snagging deals.]

Kokonoe: And everything else.

Thanks for joining us! I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and mayyybe set a plan to take over the world. <3 Juuust saying. <3

Back