• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New toys reveal Pokemon?

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
  • check this out:
    Spoiler:

found it on pokejungle

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Cubone being a Kangashan baby was just a fan-made rumor.

Nothing is confirmed yet, whether this is a K pre-evo or not. Some people speculate that it's a pre-evo of Oro, the green-armored lizard from the Oha trailer.

You realize it could evolve into both right lol don't rule it out yet

check this out:
    Spoiler:

found it on pokejungle

We have a thread of that dude haha

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i love the brown one if its not related to kangeskhan ill use it in my team, if its related to kangeskhan ill catch it& raise it on the side

the green one is horrible

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I half hope its real and half hope its bootleg I want the brown one but not the green one... Damn

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Maybe it's a Grass-type Koala?

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Looks to me as if the green one will evolve into the jolly green giant lol and the brown one while it does have similarities to kangaskaun i do not think it is a pre-evo, i mean look at the baby in the pouch there are several dissimilarites between the two.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Looks to me as if the green one will evolve into the jolly green giant lol and the brown one while it does have similarities to kangaskaun i do not think it is a pre-evo, i mean look at the baby in the pouch there are several dissimilarites between the two.

They don't have to be exactly like the pouch baby in fact the pouched baby is apart of Kangaskan... The fact that they are alike and yet not exactly alike the more to the point of it having a higher chance of being Kangaskan's prevo.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    But if the baby in the pouch were not to be a pre-evo then that would not make sense because kkangaskaun is the 'mother' pokemon right and if indeed the pouched pokemon were to be its 'baby' the the pre-evo should be that pouched baby. If not it would ruin baby pokemon and breeding. You can't breed a feamale arcanine with a mighteyna and get a houndar.

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
    Years
  • Looks to me as if the green one will evolve into the jolly green giant

That...would be epic. XD

I want that veggie monkey so bad. I'd even go so far as to say he's my favorite fifth gen Pokemon so far! And the little brown thing looks pretty cute, yet somewhat fierce. I can imagine him having some pretty mean looking evolutions.

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    But if the baby in the pouch were not to be a pre-evo then that would not make sense because kkangaskaun is the 'mother' pokemon right and if indeed the pouched pokemon were to be its 'baby' the the pre-evo should be that pouched baby. If not it would ruin baby pokemon and breeding. You can't breed a feamale arcanine with a mighteyna and get a houndar.

The baby never leaves the Parent Pokemon Kangaskan when it is in that form anyways the Baby would have to grow up a little before it left the Kangaskan meaning it would change in appearance before becoming its own Pokemon...

Fact is it looks exactly like a Kangaskan Prevo would look like and if it isn't then okay who cares? It still looks like a prevo of Kangaskan...

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • The one on the left looks like some weird monkey that's combined with broccoli, and the one on the right has a tantalizing design that reminds me very much of Totodile and Larvitar.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I have to say, I'm surprisingly disappointed by the Larvitar-alike. There have already been Pokemon revealed that I don't particularly like, but I can name a handful of Pokemon per Generation that I don't like, so I don't use them.

I'll still use the little Larvitar-alike, but I was just really hoping that its coloration would distinguish it. I was hoping for something orangey/black.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • The green one is plain creepy :(

bwtoy2-150x150.jpg

It reminds me of larvitar for some reason.

Gee, Me too! The head and Shape of its form is the reason I'm thinking that Pokemon is similar to Larvitar. But I don't know which I prefer. I like both Larvitar and this Pokemon. Guess I'm gonna catch him too.

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • The brown one does look like a Kangaskahn prevo, but I don't think it is. If Kangaskahn ends up with a prevo I think it will be the baby in it's pouch.

Back