• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New trade thread looking for shnys and events

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    yeah but you never respond to anything else I say and made me wait days last time, just kinda rude and I dont want clones, just keep em

you make me laugh a lil bit cuz you jus need to chill and realise that sometimes i forget to respond and that i probaly have clones of shinies that other people cloned before me so think about it

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I dont care, you dont care enough to acknowledge me with a response, and no YOU were on multiple times and didnt pm me back about the wrong damn treeko when you said you had dinner. Dinner takes you 48 hours?

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    ?

Shiny Dragonite for your shiny squirtle

(and if you could clone can you clone the dragonite and gime me back the original?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    I dont care, you dont care enough to acknowledge me with a response, and no YOU were on multiple times and didnt pm me back about the wrong damn treeko when you said you had dinner. Dinner takes you 48 hours?

who said i was gonna have dinner i eat when i want boy lol and sometimes you just gotta chill if you know what i mean

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    you said "ill be on later, i have to eat dinner" so what does that mean? you tell me

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    Shiny Dragonite for your shiny squirtle

(and if you could clone can you clone the dragonite and gime me back the original?)

sure what nature is your dragonite and yeah i can clone the dragonite from gts but first i have to trade with someone then ill clone the squirtle then clone your dragonite then trade you a copy

Ohhh. Okay. I'll take the shiny bagon for the shiny giratina then

im ready to trade my fc is 1847 8716 3032

Last edited:

yummoon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    sure what nature is your dragonite and yeah i can clone the dragonite from gts but first i have to trade with someone then ill clone the squirtle then clone your dragonite then trade you a copy
    ok :) and the nature for the dragonite is timid

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    you said "ill be on later, i have to eat dinner" so what does that mean? you tell me

i went to go eat then i might have not been able to get on the website cuz i remember i was having problems trying to get on pokecommunity but it said data base error and i had to wait

ok :) and the nature for the dragonite is timid

cool ill pm you when ready to trade

Last edited:

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    will be around for another 15-25 minutes if you can get to me tonight.

yummoon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    i went to go eat then i might have not been able to get on the website cuz i remember i was having problems trying to get on pokecommunity but it said data base error and i had to wait

cool ill pm you when ready to trade
    k :)

-Fillllllllllllllller-

yummoon

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    :)

ty for the trade ;D

-Fillller-

Justis

Stryder
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Is that shiny Charmander cloned? I'm looking for one that isnt cloned. I need one that hasn't been tampered with. If so I can offer something quite reasonable.

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    squirtle lv1 relaxed rhyhorn lv1 adamantriolu lv1 adamant egg moves: foresight,endure,sky uppercut,crunchgrowlithe lv1 adamant egg moves: bite,roar,flare blitz,crunch cmt for these please

Back