• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Trailer Discussion

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I am so happy we have "changing seasons", that's really making me happy. I can't wait to experience it. Though, I hope this doesn't replace the whole day and night thing... though I doubt they'd take that out.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That would be stupid, I'd love to be out on a dark snowy winter night near Chistmas while playing Pokemon... but yeah, this game would be awesome if all of the to be revealed pokemon turned out to be lame with those graphics. And by the way, since they have been showing so much, I think it is safe to say that the Follow-Me feature is officially out. Sad but it looks like so.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Ds0Du9bJk

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    That would be stupid, I'd love to be out on a dark snowy winter night near Chistmas while playing Pokemon... but yeah, this game would be awesome if all of the to be revealed pokemon turned out to be lame with those graphics. And by the way, since they have been showing so much, I think it is safe to say that the Follow-Me feature is officially out. Sad but it looks like so.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Ds0Du9bJk

They said that when they released the details regarding the Zorua event.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    They said that when they released the details regarding the Zorua event.

Well it still was not confirmed then, like if it is optional, then they could have kept their Celebi in the ball, but if it was following him it would have just pushed him back to make Zorua come out.

Anyway, the football player looks like he plays on a team called the Miruhoggu's! :P

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh! Black person!!! :D And she looks good. Will we be seeing more? Move aside Brock and Dahlia, noone will be getting confused now xD Football Player (American Football <__<) = America! Isshu = New York with parts of America in it. Also a Baker. OMG the Cinematics!!! I like Team Plasma, the Dudes don't look like Dudes though. Was that Seasons or City difference? Wow. Wifi looks great. [/nerdgasm] I finally had one.

Bay

Years
    So we'll be getting Black and White in the USA in March??!?!? >:(
    Well, March is the tentative date for the US release, although it's most likely going to happen in that month.

Have to say, quite a few nice things in the trailer. Going to say the stuff I enjoyed most, though.

Real quick for those not able to see the trailer yet, this is Team Plasma. Yes, Bay screencap from YouTube. >.> Quite interesting design choice there. I think I'll go with MistahDude medieval theory there. XD If that's the case, I'm sold.

The new Pokemon I quite like too. Miruhoggu looks quite tall, though. D: The deer Pokemon is quite cute, though I hope it's a bit different from Stantler (and hopefully not a pre-evolution of Stantler. D: ). The swan Pokemon I like the most because it's nice we have one now and I like it's design.

Not so sure about a Pokemon Musical. Seems to be like the Dance Competition from the D/P/Pt games, except with singing. Then again, not a fan of American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance. D:

Looks like there will be season changes in the games. Looks awesome, though I wonder how that will be played out in the games.

Long story short, okay forget the one video from Pokebeach. This trailer really makes me wish the games would come to the US first. XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015
    Looks amazing o.O

BW keeps getting better and better each time a new video is released. It's insane how much they're packing into this generation. Really excited! March is a long ways off though :(

Not keen on Team Plasma however; didn't want a team this time...especially one looking like that. But the rest of the game looks superb, so who cares haha. As long as N and Other N are badass and the story is great, I won't mind so much.

And yeah, definitely seams to be based around NYC.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Looks amazing o.O

BW keeps getting better and better each time a new video is released. It's insane how much they're packing into this generation. Really excited! March is a long ways off though :(

Not keen on Team Plasma however; didn't want a team this time...especially one looking like that. But the rest of the game looks superb, so who cares haha. As long as N and Other N are badass and the story is great, I won't mind so much.

And yeah, definitely seams to be based around NYC.

People kept complaining about the pokemon games being the same thing over and over. Game Freak decided to make those people eat their words. They gave them a buffet of awesomeness!

Well, March is the tentative date for the US release, although it's most likely going to happen in that month.

Have to say, quite a few nice things in the trailer. Going to say the stuff I enjoyed most, though.

Real quick for those not able to see the trailer yet, this is Team Plasma. Yes, Bay screencap from YouTube. >.> Quite interesting design choice there. I think I'll go with MistahDude medieval theory there. XD If that's the case, I'm sold.

The new Pokemon I quite like too. Miruhoggu looks quite tall, though. D: The deer Pokemon is quite cute, though I hope it's a bit different from Stantler (and hopefully not a pre-evolution of Stantler. D: ). The swan Pokemon I like the most because it's nice we have one now and I like it's design.

Not so sure about a Pokemon Musical. Seems to be like the Dance Competition from the D/P/Pt games, except with singing. Then again, not a fan of American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance. D:

Looks like there will be season changes in the games. Looks awesome, though I wonder how that will be played out in the games.

Long story short, okay forget the one video from Pokebeach. This trailer really makes me wish the games would come to the US first. XD

My Midieval Theory actually fits pretty well. The Plasma goons are dressed like it. Because of the Arceus movie I understand that the Midieval times were probably when Pokemon and Humans held separate lives.

N, green haired crazy guy, wants to change the world so that is just like when Humans and Pokemon were separated.

Green haired person is given a crown.

Zekrom and Reshiram both freak out in what looks like a thrown room.

Choas is happening as the green haired person is crowned.

Last edited:

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Random Characters in JULY 30th Oha Suta Trailer

New Trailer Discussion

They appear for a split second in the trailer that was shown today.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    This all looks amazing!!! You know at the start of the trailer, does anyone think that guy holding the crown or the guy who opens his eyes N?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Evil Guy has Black and White Arms in July 30th Oha Suta Trailer?

At the start of the trailer that was shown today:

New Trailer Discussion
    New Trailer Discussion

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Omg, this game does seem really dark, along with everything else these days. It is what we have all been asking for though, a more mature gaming experience. Don't get scared and back out now! :P But that is weird, I did not notice hose green haired girls the first time. To be quite frank, I am tired of these green haired people...

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Link back to where you saw it. The PokBeach Forums guy? I'm liking all these individual Charaters, but is it too many? This game is really dark, I'm kinda scared but I LOVE IT!

PokeJungle comment actually.

This one guy played the video frame by frame apparently.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hope there is some kind of New World Order or Old World Order theme going on. I'm so obsessed with Illuminati symbolism these days.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I hope there is some kind of New World Order or Old World Order theme going on. I'm so obsessed with Illuminati symbolism these days.

It appears to be that way. The Grunts being Knights, royal families with crowns, crazed people named N wanting to make the world Black and White. (Black and White has been known as representing Old things)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It appears to be that way. The Grunts being Knights, royal families with crowns, crazed people named N wanting to make the world Black and White. (Black and White has been known as representing Old things)

Black and White are two very important symbols to the Illuminati as well... hmmm

New Trailer Discussion
    Masonic (illuminati) temples ALWAYS have black and white checkered flooring, just like the black and white theme on the official website :O

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
    Years
    At the start of the trailer that was shown today:

New Trailer Discussion
    New Trailer Discussion
    This make me think that the chief of theam plasma is going to give this crown to N to awake the legendaries, since they have a similiar plan...
    Also the rest of the trailer is awesome...has anyone noticed the strange place showed before sky arrow bridge...? And also the season...awesome!

Back