• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Typ Card

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Well i was just messing around with cards and i came up with the idea of doing cards thems for each typ and so on.

Here is the frist typ i have done:
    Fire
    New Typ Card

I will be doing a card for each typ... well i plain to just see how things work out i guess.

:2:

Last edited:

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    lol i don't know how i will live up to this card now.... x.x
    I mean i haved a idea for some of the other typs but like dark typ card i'm clueless how to make the back ground look nice..... *faint

BTW: thanks for the comments^^

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Your TCard is very... say... Sexy? Yes, very sexy. You did a great job. If you decide to make anymore, post them! XD

[Edit] Suggestion - You should enter your card in the -PC TCard Contest-

Last edited:

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    umm thanks... never though about the card as sexy before XD

I have two new typs. Here they are(but i still think my fire is the best for far)

Grass:
    New Typ Card

Electric:
    New Typ Card

Any comment welcome.
    BTW" i might take request for these typ card after i finsh makeing all the typs that is... so who knows when i will get around to makeing a request thread.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    !!

The purple one is pretty! @.@

Yes, you should enter them in the contest. :P

(Has Tendo opened it yet? O.o)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Oh my God they are Awesome :surprised you should open a request thread who is with me

Pokemon_Veteran

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    really cool nice work i like alot

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    i think im asking you for something that you wont give away but...can you give me the templat for the fire one with the balls...

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Idea for dark

Just an idea for what you can use for the dark pokemon. Ok in Ru/Sa go to Lanette's/someone's pc and go to wallpapers. Go to scenery 2 and look at crag. Now I know by definition it would fit rock or ground better but in my opinion it goes good with psychics and dark. Maybe you can use this as an idea and modify it to your liking so it would resemble darkness a little better. Oh and great cards, I hope you do take requests in the future, maybe let me have the first dark card lol.

~Splash

Back