• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New types???

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i dont know if this is true but i heard that there are brand new types in both Diamon/Pearl is that true, or just a MYTH!?!?

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Its known that there will be new dual types (like rukario steel/fighting)but nobody knows about new types.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    its confirmed that there are no new types

just alot of duel types that we have not seen so far

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • Personaly, I though Nintendo went out on a limb by creating "Steel" but thats my opinion. As many others have said, I think that they will add mixed types, not new ones. I'd like to see a water and fighting myself...

Years
  • It would be cool it they dual typed weaknesses together, such as fire/water, kinda like Corsola. I just wanna see some new things instead of grpahics improving in most the games.

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    And since it was announced that there will be no new types but a lot of new dual type pokemons, this thread should be closed ^_^
    ROFL bliksem XD

Back