• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Ultra Beasts revealed for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow I'm not sure where the idea of Assembly came from. It is... certainly very UB-like. Not a pok?mon for sure. Pretty cool I guess.

The other one is like a cupcake at a disco. I'm not sure if I'm disturbed or intrigued.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I hope one of the new ultra beasts does have a unique type combo. Either one of them would do but both having unique types would be great.

Years
  • New Ultra Beasts revealed for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon!

Looks like Mienfoo will be in the New Alola Dex as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    I just saw the trailer. All I have to say, is that Assembly creeps me out, which is ironic considering my name, but to be quite frank it feels like a Rock/Ghost to me. Burst looks like... something? I have no clue.

I am pretty sure that Assembly is a refference to a japanese legend (Or something) about a moving castle. Which is cool. I guess.

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen today
    UB-Assembly is the best thing ever. It's literally like a brick tower, I can't get enough of it. It's like when Palossand was revealed: it's just a sandcastle, but cooler.
    I'm totally getting Ultra Moon just so I can get my Brick Tower.

Burst is pretty okay looking. Very clowny, but I'm not sure what other inspiration for it is.

Last edited:

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • I'm quite satisfied with the new released information about USUM. But I think it's time for GameFreak to tell us more about the story behind the UBs. I hope they will provide a clearer and broad storyline for UBs and a special feature where we can access their world.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Official Japanese website has been translated and states that we should look forward to hearing about new Ultra Beasts soon. This could be loosely translated to mean they're just talking about the newly revealed Ultra Beasts Assembly and Burst, but it's still a possibility!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Although I wouldn't mind seeing more new pokemon. I would prefer to see Alolan Forms at this point. But it does seem like there may be a possibility of new Ultra Beasts, which I don't think is a problem now. It could be that we get the same amount of Ultra Beasts, pushing us to UB-10, which I have been thinking might happen.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    I think the only new pokemon will be new ultra beasts. Here is the reason why:

Ultra Space is where Ultra Beasts live. Not many people will know about it and the ultra beasts that live in it. Some of the ultra beasts may not have left ultra space ever. It is possible that there are ultra beasts we did not know about since they would have been in ultra space all this time.

Ultra Space can be considered a lot bigger than what we seen in SM. That could be just be a small part to ultra space. It is possible that some ultra beasts are not discovered by anyone yet.

This no doubt explains why we are getting new ultra beasts. They are ultra beasts that were not discovered in SM but are now discovered in USUM. I finally understand this now and it now makes perfect sense.

However, i do not think we get new pokemon that are not ultra beasts. I find it hard to believe that there be pokemon outside ultra space that was not discovered by anyone from SM. It makes less sense than having new ultra beasts. I could be wrong but i am not convinced that we get new pokemon that are not ultra beasts. But we will see.

Assembly looks like it be a slow pokemon so i expect low speed from it. High defense and special defense. Low special attack maybe. Attack would be okay.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Highly prefer Assembly over Burst; its simplicity makes me chuckle. Sadly I will be getting US so I gotta find a way to get myself one via trade.

New Ultra Beasts revealed for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon!

Looks like Mienfoo will be in the New Alola Dex as well.

Would definitely use Mienfoo if it was in the new Alola Dex.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I have posted in this thread, but haven't really said which one I like.

I actually like Burst more than Assembly. I am not a big fan of building like pokemon. Although he does look awesome. Burst reminds me of a NoBody from Kingdom Hearts which I am a huge fan of.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Originally wasn't sure which version I was gonna get but after seeing Assembly, I'm definitely getting moon. I love its design and I'm honestly hoping for a Rock/Ghost type but whatever it ends up being, i'll still love it.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Although I wouldn't mind seeing more new pokemon. I would prefer to see Alolan Forms at this point. But it does seem like there may be a possibility of new Ultra Beasts, which I don't think is a problem now. It could be that we get the same amount of Ultra Beasts, pushing us to UB-10, which I have been thinking might happen.

I'm the same tho it doesn't mean that I don't like seeing more UBs. I mean, adding more UBs is only logical when you need to introduce a new alien species of Pok?mon. It will definitely make the story more interesting and valuable. I am interested too to see more of the Alolan form, it would be great if there are new cool or cute form. But like Alexander18 said, it is highly unlikely that they will add new Alolan form. Still, we have time to speculate and hope for the things we want GameFreak to add in USUM. I really can't wait for November 17 to come!

Years
  • OR/AS introduced new Megas that X/Y didn't have, so it's definitely possible to not rule out new Alolan Forms as well. It's because there were so many ideas that I felt were missed opportunities due to the 1st Gen focus.

Back