• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
  • 15 minutes into the game... just wondering, is there any catch rate changes in the game? Somehow I'm failing to catch pokemon in the earliest routes of the game. Maybe I was a bit careless in capturing them, but just wondering.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I came across the same bug for quite some time now, and that bug is a Bulbamander. It never evolved once, not even at the Pokemon Tower. I chose Bulbasaur as my starter, my first battle against Blue use Bulbamander instead of Squirtmander. Also, I think updating the breeding mechanic is a good idea, especially for Destiny Knot.

I couldn't find it on the pbfield_daycare, all I found are power items like power bracer. Like to figure it out how? Please, reply.

I even figured out a way to check wild Encounters and pokemon trainers in this game. The method is a secret, in case of those taking credit. Is it okay I add wild Encounters and stuff on infinitefusion.fandom? The link to wild pokemon locations has been removed or just inactive.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    I made an account to thank everyone that made this game. I was bored of poke games after playing hacks etc. Came back at the age of 20+ and this game has helped keep the game fresh for me. So fun. Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    It's truly one of the best <3!

Amazing. So much fun. Some of the combos are cool and some plain goofy. I wanted to share images, but I have to make at least 5 posts :(. Pichu and Charmander was my first fusion and my fave looking with evolution. Especially pichu and charmelean combo.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Hey, just downloaded the game and I love it. My only problem is the fact that everything is very loud for me and I can't figure out how to turn the in-game volume down. Is there a way to do it?

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hey, just downloaded the game and I love it. My only problem is the fact that everything is very loud for me and I can't figure out how to turn the in-game volume down. Is there a way to do it?
    There's no in-game way to lower the game's volume, but you can use the Windows volume mixer to do it. You can also turn off the music (bgm) and sound effects (se) with the F1 menu.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    hello, i think my game's bugged bc i can't save any of my files. am i the only one having this issue?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2020
    Hey, i had a issue on tenet surge:
    his gym has a spot for a new trash can, and none of the trash had the first lock
    may the lock in that spot? if yes, how can i fix it?
    note: i'm not fluent on english, so if i made some mistakes, i'm sorry

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • This work on mac?

You can use Wine to make it work.

Hey, i had a issue on tenet surge:
    his gym has a spot for a new trash can, and none of the trash had the first lock
    may the lock in that spot? if yes, how can i fix it?
    note: i'm not fluent on english, so if i made some mistakes, i'm sorry

Yes, it's probably what happened. It's an old bug and I haven't gotten around to fix it because the trashcan puzzle's code is messy af.
    Just exit the gym and re-enter to fix it.

SkieTheKitsune

Hi, I'm FoxMan! I physically cannot change my user
    Years
  • Hello! Just a quick note saying that I'm also encountering the crash after the Giovanni fight at Silph Co.

Right after the fight ends, the game blacks out with the following error handle:
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

I've talked to the Update Man and hit the "fix game" option but to no avail. This is the most current version of the game, as far as I'm aware.

Back