• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Are there any more features or content planned? I was looking at my list and saw this just updated(probly with a bugfix)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    I thought you might want to know that when I tried to use the google drive link for "all sprite packs," it said that the page wasn't found and the file "does not exist."

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2021
    im finding the game unplayable I am running it on wineskin on a Mac and it constantly says the script has taken too long restarting game. It looks so fun yet I can't play it can someone please help.

This is The Fartest as i come after Entering the Name other then That it Shows only a Black Window with an ????? Error Its Indeet Sad but maybe There is a way to Fix That Bug i Hope or its a to Big Game for Some Systems I dont know :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    What happened to the 2nd game that was being developed? You guys should really make one instead of continuously updating this once and making it lag and run at a slower pace.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    I remember when my time was in the server there was a group of people making it. Either way it would be cool to see a 2nd game almost like a sequal or set in a new region

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • I remember when my time was in the server there was a group of people making it. Either way it would be cool to see a 2nd game almost like a sequal or set in a new region
    Yeah I know the project you're talking about, but that was by someone else and they were doing it without my permission. As far as I know the guy working on that didn't really have any experience and all they really did before abandonning the project was writing a few pages of "story".

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    So, I really want to play this, but I keep getting errors I can't read (no text at all) and the game will randomly crash. Also, if I turn on autosave EVERYTHING slows to a crawl. I'm really enjoying what I've played so far, but I am hoping maybe I'm just doing something wrong. Please help :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    What would be the chances of these assets being able to transfer over to an in-engine romhack? The barely functional mess that is Essentials doesn't even come close to doing this concept or all of this fantastic art any justice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2023
    ah well thats a shame. I do think you should make a seconed game it would be hella popular and if you want i can help out (not that you need me)

Schrroms

Years
  • What would be the chances of these assets being able to transfer over to an in-engine romhack? The barely functional mess that is Essentials doesn't even come close to doing this concept or all of this fantastic art any justice.

Even by remaking the game from the ground up, it would be impossible to make it as a romhack. Roms don't have enough memory available. But I am in the process of upgrading to a newer version of Pokemon essentials, which does improve performance and stability a bit.

Schrroms

Years
  • do I need download the custom sprites if I download the full download?

There are about 18,000 custom sprites included in the full download which is most of them, but the ones from spritepacks in the last 2-3 months might be missing.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I wonder what the base stat randomizer needs to be to find ralts in the game? I really want one before having to go to Johto

sabitafukku

Glaceon lover
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I got an error when I tried to unfused klefki and shieldon gift pokemon that I got in Vermilion city. what up with that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    please help me pokemon infinite fusion 4.9.1:
    error [4.9.1]rt rwg_f
    script:[new items effects] line 1474 : NoMethodErroroccurred.

Attachments

• [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
      error infinite fusion 4.9.1 unfuse.PNG
      14.6 KB · Views: 8
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    Does anybody know if there is another downloader not connected to mega as I cant open it on my computer...

Back