• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

LyraKitkat

Hacked Trainer
Years
  • Hello guys, im new to the forum :)

i got some issues in the game:

1. there is no attacking sound by my pokemon / no healing sound in poke center
    2. game is microfreezing for max. 1 second every ~5 seconds

these issues were not present in version 4.8, 4.9

im using 5.0.23 right now
    hope u can help me :)

thanks!

I've been having this problem as well. My computer is pretty beefy as well. I really wanted to play this game but its barely playable for me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    Hi.. I have a problem..
    I finished kanto in randomised mode and got a raikou instead of a moltres. I switched back to classic mode for johto. Now, I found out about the capture all legendary birds and beast thing to get the flute but I can never get a moltres due to it being randomised before, and thus, I cannot get the flute :C

So is there a way I can get moltres now or..?
    Also really really really cool game btw! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Found bug/glitch when using Moonlight inside a house i get this error

Attachments

• [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
      Naamloos.png
      36.8 KB · Views: 21
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2022
    Hi =)

First, thanks for the awsome Game! My Game crashes every Time after the Hall of Fame. Looks like the Game trys to save the Game and then comes the crash. If i start the Game new, i am on my last save Point.

What can I do?

Sry for bad english =)

Newest Patch clears my Problem -.- Thanks for that! =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    So I've beat the elite four and and I've come back to MT. Moon to train up a new team and I come across a nurse in front of the entrance and then Brock shows up. They want me to take care of some thugs in MT Moon so I go in and I get to a point early on in where the thugs dialog shows up but they're nowhere to be seen. I go down a few ladders and an invisible person tells me about some rare fossils and to follow them and they'll give me one. I'm pretty sure I've been all through MT Moon, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to actually do anything about the thugs since they don't seem to actually be there. I'm on the latest version, 5.0.26 I think. Is this a known issue or am I just missing something?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2022
    Pokemon Infinate Fusion 5.026/Patch 5.027 no Houses???

Hey

i have a problem with Pokemon Infinate Fusion. I like it a lot and 4.9 was running good so i tried 5.026 but i cant see houses, gras patches and so on.
    i put the patch on it but had always the same problem.
    Is here anyone who could help me pls?

THX :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    idk whats wrong with my game but every time i come out of moon mt. its all black and shows nothing other than characters.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    wow takes a while to load oh well as long as it does seems like a cool game but there is some features that could make the game even better like being able to date characters if you want maybe buying houses but there is a few bugs like pokemon that are not fused sometimes are shown if they were fused and entering some building and forest and other places show the screen black

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    hi! I'm having a problem in the game and every time I leave Mt. Moon everything is black other than pokeballs lying on the ground and I was wondering if anyone knew why it is happening.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    It there a way to get the latest update 5.0 30 without discord? I click the link and I get nothing.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • wow takes a while to load oh well as long as it does seems like a cool game but there is some features that could make the game even better like being able to date characters if you want maybe buying houses but there is a few bugs like pokemon that are not fused sometimes are shown if they were fused and entering some building and forest and other places show the screen black
    I think you're looking for a different kind of game mate O.o

hi! I'm having a problem in the game and every time I leave Mt. Moon everything is black other than pokeballs lying on the ground and I was wondering if anyone knew why it is happening.
    It's a graphical glitch that happens from time to time. Entering another area should return it to normal. It's mostly fixed in the recent versions so I suggest to update your game.

Is there a video on how to patch this game because im very stupid
    Just copy the files from the patch into your game's folder and replace the old files.

It there a way to get the latest update 5.0 30 without discord? I click the link and I get nothing.
    Yeah I took down the links for the old version to make room for the new one but didn't have time to update the links here yet. Everything should be up to date now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Hello ! Currently, I'm on the 5.0.26 version and I wanted to know if going on the 5.0.31 will delete all my progression, my team, etc... So can I update my game with the 5.0.31 patch without deleting all my progression ?

(Btw this game is absolutely awesome, loving all the fusions and the sidequests also !)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    It's a pity that Pokemon Infinite Fusion will never get Region 3. such a question someone knows where to add the Sprites pack Folder for a given month ..

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Hey ! I need some precision about Buneary (You can catch him on Route 24 with the Pokeradar), I catch one but I wanted to catch another one, and after more than two hours, no sign of Buneary. Is he spawning only at night ? At day ? Or is he very very rare, like 1% of chance of appearing ?

I want to try many fusions with Lopunny (I have already one in fusion with Gengar but he is in my team and I want to keep him with Gengar), so I need some help please :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Hello, download the game two days ago and I just got the pokeradar. I can't seem to make it work.
    When I activated it, with the registered key, it show me some moving herbs, and when I got there either nothing happened or I encountered a normal pokemon.
    I tried multiple times with Buneary (route 24) and Nincada (route juts before Cerulean)

I think I'm doing something wrong. Any help?

Edit: So I tried again and as it turns out it's just that I was really unlucky.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    Hi, I have found an issue where the game crashes when I encounter a particular team rocket member in the sewers. Have retried about 5 times and happens every time.
    Script '003_Interpreter.rb' line 189: RuntimeError occured.

Script error in event 30 (coords 10,28) map 446 (Celadon Sewers):
    Exception: RuntimeError

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    Hi all ^^

I need some help for the poke radar. I have it, i can use it but when i see the grass and move for go in, she disappears after just one step. So pls someone can explain me how use the poke radar pls ^^

Back