• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Hi all ^^

I need some help for the poke radar. I have it, i can use it but when i see the grass and move for go in, she disappears after just one step. So pls someone can explain me how use the poke radar pls ^^

It's normal. You need to remember what patch of grass moved and walked into it, multiple sometimes, while hopping you do not trigger an encounter on the way there. And you may need to try repeatedly. Getting the special pokemon can take a lot of tries.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    hii, i tried playing the dragon ball z version of this, it's impossible, i'm starting to hate it, it's impossible to catch other fighters cuz the starter and the only starter "Goku Kid" is so weak, it's only attack is so weak, how are you supposed to train and catch others?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Hey ! I've got an issue quite embarrassing :
    When one of my Pokémon is going to be level 100, a message like this one appear :

[Infinite Fusion version 5.0.26 - beta]

Exception: FloatDomainError

Backtrace:
    004_PokeBattle_SceneElements.rb:299:in `round'
    004_PokeBattle_SceneElements.rb:299:in `refreshExp'
    004_PokeBattle_SceneElements.rb:322:in `updateExpAnimation'
    004_PokeBattle_SceneElements.rb:374:in `update'
    006_PokeBattle_Scene.rb57:in `block in pbFrameUpdate'
    006_PokeBattle_Scene.rb55:in `each'
    006_PokeBattle_Scene.rb55:in `each_with_index'
    006_PokeBattle_Scene.rb55:in `pbFrameUpdate'
    006_PokeBattle_Scene.rb21:in `pbUpdate'
    006_PokeBattle_Scene.rb124:in `block in pbDisplayMessage'

Also, I already have a Pokémon level 100 in my PC and I didn't have this message when the first one got level 100 and currently, I'm on the 5.0.26 version of the game. If everyone know how can I solve this problem, please let me know !

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    It's normal. You need to remember what patch of grass moved and walked into it, multiple sometimes, while hopping you do not trigger an encounter on the way there. And you may need to try repeatedly. Getting the special pokemon can take a lot of tries.

Yes i know that :) If you want, I can just move a step and the pokéradar goes off. So i can't use it, except in one step.

Years
  • Hey ho.^^

I wanted to start the game, but it loads over ten minutes and nothing comes. I've downloaded everything inclusive the patch.
    When I close the game this appears:
    The RGSS script seems to be stuck. infinitefusion will now force quit.

What can I do?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2022
    Hey ho.^^

I wanted to start the game, but it loads over ten minutes and nothing comes. I've downloaded everything inclusive the patch.
    When I close the game this appears:
    The RGSS script seems to be stuck. infinitefusion will now force quit.

What can I do?

i am also having the same issue as Patricipa

Years
  • It's me again.

I need really help with this, because I want to stream the game with someone with some rules and when I can't play the game on the 7th October, it would be an really sad day. >_<

Years
  • You just need to let it load for a few minutes

It's like that your words helped. I downloaded the game a second time and after I read your answer, then it goes.
    I really waited ten minutes the last time and nothing happened. >_<
    But now I can stream this on Friday - thank you. ;-)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2022
    This game sucks can't even unzip it every time I try it just freezes my entire computer and it's not my computer cause I can run games like cod and Minecraft (hella mods shaders etc) no issue

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Are there any plans to bring the modern mode patch to 5.0+? Or does the old modern mode patch work with the new version?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Hello ! I don't know if someone ever had this bug but I was fighting the robots at Cinnabar Island, and suddenly ALL my team (except one Pokemon) disappear (It was after fightning the yellow robot). They're not in my PC, they are nowhere and that's very problematic because I had Articuno on my team :/

(I'm currently on the 5.0.26 version of the game, fyi)
    If I can have an answer quickly please, that would be perfect because I wanted to catch all the legendaries in the game and without Articuno, I can't have all the legendaries in the game :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    I do really love this game! so many pokemon to catch, and fuse, and it runs really good, havent encountered anything to complain about! just so well made!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    so i have downloaded the newest version of pokemon fusions and have the file but i dont know what to do now

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    when i load it up it just stays on a black screen with "Version 4.9.2" written on it, nothing else

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    This is still one of the best, if not the best fan game. I hope the quest journal gets added back soon, i hope they will eventually make it so repeat battles give at least a little money, and also please make it so we can at least swap Pokémon fusions from wonder trades, i just got a Riolu/Eevee but the better of the two is Eevee/Riolu which is fairy/steel cuz Sylveon and Lucario and the sprite is done for that fusion. The game deletes dna reversers when you try to do so from the pc, even if you don't accept it, but you can reverse wonder trade fusions.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • This game sucks can't even unzip it every time I try it just freezes my entire computer and it's not my computer cause I can run games like cod and Minecraft (hella mods shaders etc) no issue

no u

Are there any plans to bring the modern mode patch to 5.0+? Or does the old modern mode patch work with the new version?
    Modern mode is included by default in 5.0. No need to patch anything. You can select it when starting a new game.

Hello ! I don't know if someone ever had this bug but I was fighting the robots at Cinnabar Island, and suddenly ALL my team (except one Pokemon) disappear (It was after fightning the yellow robot). They're not in my PC, they are nowhere and that's very problematic because I had Articuno on my team :/
    Yeah, that's a known bug that will be fixed in a future patch. Meanwhile, you can go to the update man NPC on the top floor of Pokémon Center and select "Fix game". This should restore your team.

(I'm currently on the 5.0.26 version of the game, fyi)
    If I can have an answer quickly please, that would be perfect because I wanted to catch all the legendaries in the game and without Articuno, I can't have all the legendaries in the game :/

Back