• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    I found a bug
    So I tried opening game and frist it worked I change some controls and next time I opened it I just keep presing "Enter" is there a way to fix it or I need to install a new one?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Played this game a while ago on mobile and LOVED it, but it was really buggy (yeah I know it was because it was on mobile). I am trying to play it now one PC, but when I start the exe, it only shows the F1 at the top and version number at the bottom. It plays the start music (and makes me feel nostalgic), but I see nothing on the screen but those words and black. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Running into an Issue ' No game scripts specified ( Missing Game.ini?) ' while the game.ini and the proper script files are there

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Hey love the game but I got one problem every time I Try wonder trading the game freezes and crashes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    im not sure if people are playing this game or if the creator still working on it but i tried to fuse a oddish and a pineco and it crashed my game is that just a me thing or something

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    im not auew if anyone else has this problem but my quest journal isnt working could you please fix this feature so i can get a lantern and see in the rock tunnel

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Hi ! I'm completely new to the community and actually fell in love with the idea of re-living my childhood but being able to fusion every pokemon while doing so ! Thank you so much for your hard work ! One little problem though is that it seems like the download quota has been atained and it the full base version can't be downloaded any more.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Hi ! I'm completely new to the community and actually fell in love with the idea of re-living my childhood but being able to fusion every pokemon while doing so ! Thank you so much for your hard work ! One little problem though is that it seems like the download quota has been atained and it the full base version can't be downloaded any more.

Yeah, there's a been a lot more downloads than usual lately, so google Drive has been hitting the download limit pretty much every day. I reuploaded them on Mega instead which should hopefully fix the problem.
    Glad you are enjoying the game!

Years
  • Hey so I'm not sure why, I've downloaded it done everything it worked, I had to close it so I can move my set up and now it loads but stays at a black screen and only shows the version and it's stuck on 0 fps, I wish to play it because I've seen a lot on the fusion and fell in love with it

Years
  • Hey, little trouble here. Just defeated Erika and Im still looking for the tea from the old lady, and how to get into the rocket hideout in game corner??? Cant even find the coin case.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    So far the game is really cool but I do have an issue. After my first time saving and logging off I can't rejoin the game anytime I try I get an error that says "no game script specified (missing Game.ini?) and I'm not sure how to fix it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    hey there. I cant seem to get the game to work due to a missing x64-msvcrt-ruby300.dll file. Could anyone maybe help me out with that as i can only find the 250 version online

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Yeah, there's a been a lot more downloads than usual lately, so google Drive has been hitting the download limit pretty much every day. I reuploaded them on Mega instead which should hopefully fix the problem.
    Glad you are enjoying the game!

I get that this was made to fix the download limit but MEGA now means a different problem, that being the transfer quota annoyance .w. is there any other option to getting the game?

Years
  • Playing this game and loving it very much, got all my 8 gym badges but I wanna grind and evolve my Magneton into Magnezone is just not working. Tried the Thunder Stone, didnt work. Even went to the Power Plant on Route 10, still didnt work. Where do I evolve my dude? Do I need to buy a Magnet Stone? Where are they located???

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2022
    Playing a randomized run, got to dark cave to the man that asks for 3 dynamite sticks, beat the workers and got them, didnt notice i didnt actually get them and got balloons instead so now i cant give them to him, any idea how to edit the save to get them?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Hey man, I was excited to jump back in maybe the crashes were fixed and everything, but then, as I try to play the game, most of enemies pokemon, wild or trainer, keeps having this glitched appearence to it, the attacks also look like this. What can I do? I already deleted and got a clean version of it, without down loading more custom sprites and this still happens, what am I suppose to do?

[NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2022
    Hello there,

To start I want to say: I'm in love with the game. I'm playing through a Nuzlocke and the suffering that has brought on is devastating, of course, (lost 5 so far this run, only just defeated Misty currently, lost a whole run previously) and this is likely in the top 3 of my favorite experiences with Pokemon in general. There's only one hiccup that keeps slowing me down: a bug that has been relatively squashed in most cases.

In several maps (Viridian Forest, the side entrance of the Pokemon Museum in Pewter City, Route 9, the route leading to Mt. Moon, the rooms on the SS. Anne, & several other maps) do not render, or rather, another layer is rendering as opaque (black) as opposed to transparent. I've deleted and reinstalled the game, renamed the folder to "InfiniteFusion" & ran it as admin to avoid any permissions issues, though I realize now that this wouldn't be the cause. Leaving a battle draws the map as I would anticipate; however, travel does not. The transition happens as anticipated upon leaving the doorways (it usually seems to occur when leaving an interior for an exterior or an exterior for an interior with the exception of the SS. Anne) and leaving/returning does not correct this issue as mentioned in previous troubleshooting posts/messages.

Saving/quitting, then resuming also corrects this behavior.

Screenshot

I'm running version 5.0.36-2 on Windows 10 (64-bit) with Intel HD 4000 internal graphics. I've updated to the latest driver. The more I think about it, the less likely that this is a rain/fog/transparency issue and more something in the map update script which isn't triggering for whatever reason. I don't have any Custom Battlers and the install is a clean one from the in-thread link with no changes whatsoever.

How would you/the thread advise I proceed to try to correct this?

Thank you for reading,
    - Punch

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2022
    Hello there,

To start I want to say: I'm in love with the game. I'm playing through a Nuzlocke and the suffering that has brought on is devastating, of course, (lost 5 so far this run, only just defeated Misty currently, lost a whole run previously) and this is likely in the top 3 of my favorite experiences with Pokemon in general. There's only one hiccup that keeps slowing me down: a bug that has been relatively squashed in most cases.

In several maps (Viridian Forest, the side entrance of the Pokemon Museum in Pewter City, Route 9, the route leading to Mt. Moon, the rooms on the SS. Anne, & several other maps) do not render, or rather, another layer is rendering as opaque (black) as opposed to transparent. I've deleted and reinstalled the game, renamed the folder to "InfiniteFusion" & ran it as admin to avoid any permissions issues, though I realize now that this wouldn't be the cause. Leaving a battle draws the map as I would anticipate; however, travel does not. The transition happens as anticipated upon leaving the doorways (it usually seems to occur when leaving an interior for an exterior or an exterior for an interior with the exception of the SS. Anne) and leaving/returning does not correct this issue as mentioned in previous troubleshooting posts/messages.

Saving/quitting, then resuming also corrects this behavior.

Screenshot

I'm running version 5.0.36-2 on Windows 10 (64-bit) with Intel HD 4000 internal graphics. I've updated to the latest driver. The more I think about it, the less likely that this is a rain/fog/transparency issue and more something in the map update script which isn't triggering for whatever reason. I don't have any Custom Battlers and the install is a clean one from the in-thread link with no changes whatsoever.

How would you/the thread advise I proceed to try to correct this?

Thank you for reading,
    - Punch

In the file mkxp.json, setting "subImageFix": true, corrects the behavior entirely. Does this cause any cache issues if it's done?

Back