• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User, Attempting to make Romhacks

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Hi I'm Filio. I played all generations of pokemon, and I'm attempting to romhack.
    I seem to be better at mapping, but can perform simple scripts.

Favorite pokemon is Swampert, all that description and stuff.
    ... Yeah meh.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, GamerFilio! You chose a good forum to join; we have a large Romhacking section to look through. :D Hopefully we see a lot of good work from you!

Other than that, make sure you read the rules! They are very helpful in making sure your first couple months go smoothly. And make sure you have fun here! :D

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • Favorite pokemon is Swampert, all that description and stuff.
    Does this mean you like Mudkips? :O

Yeah, rom-hacking is fun; I don't do much of it because I generally run out of ideas before I finish anything. Good luck with yours!

Welcome to the community, stash your sanity in the provided lockers, read the rules etc.

Back