• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user - Darryl

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Welcome dphirschler to PC i am Baymouth do a lot of lone rom hacks at the moment hope you have as much fun as i have on this forum. You might want to check out the Adoption thread to help you out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baymouth

Years
  • Hiya, Darryl, welcome to PC! n__n

I love the games and still watch the anime myself. Recently caught up with the 5 or so episodes I missed a few days ago haha, about time I did that!

But yeah, I really hope you've started getting acquainted with the forum so far. We're very friendly and an extremely active forum, so you'll undoubtedly enjoy it here! Have fun and stick around, okay~? If you'd like someone to chat with, I'm always open!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Darryl! Welcome to our little community :D

I'm totally with you on the games. I've been playing them since I was like 9 years old and I've never looked back. The anime I watched for the first five seasons, but once Misty left I just couldn't do it anymore. The wound is still fresh!

But enough about me, this thread is about you! I hope you enjoy your time here, there's lots to see and do so I hope you get to experience it all. Have fun, and I'll see you around :D

Pothus

The Necromancer
    Years
  • Hey Darryl, welcome to the community and forum.

I am playing the game as we speak, I haven't watched the anime in a few years but I still love it.

Enjoy your stay

-Pothus

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello, I am Darryl, a certified Pokemaniac. Love the games, love the anime.

Welcome to Pokecommunity. My name is Diablo also a certified Pokemaniac cos I like the anime and games just like you <3

Hope you have a good time here and make new friends :)

Years
  • Hello, I am Darryl, a certified Pokemaniac. Love the games, love the anime.

Heya Darryl. How are you enjoying PC so far?

I am Hikari, who has that love for the cute Oshawottz.

I'm 19, Australian female who is a 13-year veteran of Pokemon. Well, it was the anime that came first for me, didn't start playing the games until Generation 3. (I have played Generations 3, 4 & 5)

It wouldn't hurt to tell us more about yourself? What's your fave Pokemon? Who are your fave characters? Which generation did you like best?

Feel free to VM me on my beautiful "Oshawott Blue" profile, just don't get my gender confused. Well, I do love being funny and all, given my quirky personality.

Also, remember to contact a moderator if you need help.

Have fun and make loads of friends along the way!

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Back