• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user here! :D

Years
  • Well, hi! I am firepaw569! I played Pokémon since the 4th gen, but I am starting to play some of the old games. (Red, Blue, Gold, Ruby, Firered, etc.) I do know somewhat a lot about Pokémon. Mostly about the 5th gen though. I have a lot accounts on different forums, so i do know a good amount of what forums are. I also want to create a ROM hack, but the tools are a bit limited because I'm on a mac :C Well, at least they are limited from what I found.

I don't know what else to write.... I'll just say hi! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello there, Firepaw. :) Welcome to the PokeCommunity. I'm Minerva and it is a pleasure to meet ya.

That's good that you know most about forums, though! Should you need any assistance though, you can always contact any staff member in bold colors, like me for example. I know my way around the forums, so you wouldn't get lost at all. ^_^. I see ROM hacking brought you to sign up to the forums, is that correct? Well, PC has a laaaarge ROM hacking section where you can do just that. From developing ROM hack ideas, to showing off your hack, to playing/downloading hacks altogether. It's your one-stop source of hacking. You'll like it!

I'll see you around, yeah? Best of luck in creating a hack, it's gonna take a while, but I know you can do it. :)

Years
  • This may sound like a stupid question, but are most of the hacking tools available for Mac OS X 10.9.2? I have searched the web and all of them are for windows. :C

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, I dunno about your question - maybe you can ask it in the local quick questions thread in the ROM Hacking board? Maybe someone will provide your answer there!

But welcome to the forums! 4th gen, eh? That's pretty cool - I do love the games that come from the 4th gen games myself,especially Pokemon HeartGold ad Pokemon Platinum! Those were really awesome, and hope to play them again soon! Mmm, well as said, check out the Emulation and ROM hacking section for all your having needs! There are also cool boards you can visit, like the Gen 4 & 5 boards! Anywho, have a great staaaay!~

Cheers, and see you again! <33

Back