• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user here!

Years
    So, I'm a music composer who found my way to this place. Even though I may not be the most frequent poster, I've registered here so.. hi!

What I make is mostly fan made Pokémon music, which means I take a guess at how I think a theme would sound if the games were made/when the games are finished. I also make remixes. I give myself a quite big room for creativity :)

I also like to do programming, although I've yet to learn a programming language suited for the desktop.

That should cover most of it. Remember, I have a lot to do, so my responses will not be frequent.. but I'll try :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yo tobinus, welcome to PC~

A music composer and a programmer? I wish I was capable of stuff like that ;; haha

Anyways, have fun looking around the forum and feel free to VM me if you need help or just want to talk!

Years
    Hi and welcome to PC. Make sure you read over the rules and if you don't understand any of it, feel free to ask me.

Now the formal stuff is out of the way, what programming languages you know/want to learn? I know a thing or two about programming, having done it for the past few years at University.​

Years
    Thank you so much everyone! Nice to see people actually care about a random stranger XD

@Twilight Sky: I'm among those who sit at school, listning to everyone else not being quiet, so rules should be okay ;D
    Oh, and the only thing which will eventually restrict how much I post, is the time I have at hand. It is thus not much I can do with it :)

@Captain Fabio: I've learnt and I am experienced with PHP, a bit Javascript and a bit shell scripting. I use Linux (Ubuntu), so that last one is pretty much necessary xD
    (I can do HTML and CSS too, but they are more markup than programming)
    What I want to learn? Java or some other language, which I can use to make portable desktop applications - that is, can be used on both Linux and Little Pile of Dirt Windows etc.;)

Back