• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user here!

Years
  • Hi there! I'm Comander Q! I feelt I wanted to be part of a community, and since Pokemon is one of my favorite thing I decided to find a friendly looking forum and go at it! Currently I am working on catching all the non-legendary Pokemon. I'm mostly waiting for bank to come out so I can transfer all the Pokemon I've already caught from my Black version. I look foreword to meeting you all very soon!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Herrrrro! Mmm, I'm around 178 pokemon shy on completiting the pokedex myself, well, minus the event legendary pokemon, of course. Ah, but good luck to you and your pokemon capturing quest! You can check out the Trade Corner's X/Y Quick Trade thread if you have any pokemon that you'd like to have but don't have already so you could trade for them! I can't waaaaait for pokemon Bank too; I've got a bunch of shiny pokemon in my Pokemon Black 2 file, and some of my favourite EV'd pokemon are there as well. ;A;

You didn't make a mistake joining this forum, however! I'd say we're one of the friendliest communities around, with an array of talented, friendly, and helpful members around here! So, give them a quick hello, if you'd like! We're always happy to meet new friends! And I look forward on seeing your activity around here! We might be able to bump into each other!

But regardless, have a wonderful stay, and don't hesitate to contact a staff member or anyone willing to help if you need it, as the staff team and the members here will help you make your stay here a comfortable and a more enjoyable one! And feel free to contact me too! I'm hoping that we can be pals! Stay frosty, and have a nice night, yeah? c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Agh, I'm also anticipating the arrival of PokeBank right now. ;; It's the one thing I've been waiting for like..ever. xD Damn peeps having to ruin it by trading illegal Pokemon. >_>

But all in all, we must wait! And the way to wait it out is to join us in this lovely community. Welcome aboard! Right now you can gather up some Pokemon at the Trade Corner, which is the perfect place to get started on trading with peeps, and/or make loads of friends. Visit trade shops, or simply request a trade in one of the quick trading threads. :3

I have a Meganium in my White file and I reeeeeally want to transfer it in my X copy so badly...which is why I'm waiting for Pokebank to be released because I kinda want to use it for my team and breed tons and tons of Chikoritas <3)And I also have a shiny Sceptile that I'd like to masuda for more shiny Treeckos.

I hope you do get all the non-legendaries caught! Have fun trading & exploring the forums, ok! Don't hesitate to ask for help by asking any mod or admin questions! :)

Years
  • I'm waiting for Bank too. It couldn't come fast enough, I was so sad that it was delayed. But hopefully it won't take too long to get it released - I'm hoping for no later than February. Too many things to move over. :( Welcome, Comander Q! Great choice in deciding to pop over to PC!

This is a pretty wonderful community so if you have plans to post around and get involved then you're definitely in the right place. Everyone is wonderful and happy to chat so there should never be a worry in contacting someone to get that first friend.. Aura, Axeliira, and I are available to chat anytime, for example. :D How're you faring so far? Enjoying the forum? If there's anything we can help you with, shoot our staff members a message. Be sure to get involved in boards like Pokemon X & Y as well as the Trade Corner if you're looking to dabble in trading (good luck with catching, by the way!). There's so much to try out here that you'll probably be busy for a while on end.. that and meeting Pokemon fans from around the world is great on its own, isn't it?

Cheers 'n see you around! Hoping you enjoy this place enough to stick around.

Back