• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User:Hiyaa Need HEp x.x

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
Years
  • Hi am new to here but i known about pokemon shiny gold rom and i have it on my psp but after i got into goldenrod city and then talked with the daycare lady i lwent to my pc and looked in my box and found bad egg in my 2nd box what should i do hatch it>? or keep it>?

I Heard If u hatch it ull get a glitch all i know i found this in beta 5 and i hope ill find good awnser froms u peps ty

Last edited:

xXI JOE IXx

Welcome to P.C DONT HATCH IT Bad eggs can corrupt games. Anyways enjoy your stay here

Can't i just make a test run and see if it might not corrupt my game ? x.x

Plus i can make a copy of my saved files and take them out if it get corrupted ill just take those out and put my other ones back in x.x

If you can backup your save, go for it. However you may be wasting your time. Mine NEVER hatched

Last edited by a moderator:

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
    Years
  • Welcome to P.C DONT HATCH IT Bad eggs can corrupt games. Anyways enjoy your stay here

Can't i just make a test run and see if it might not corrupt my game ? x.x

Plus i can make a copy of my saved files and take them out if it get corrupted ill just take those out and put my other ones back in x.x

Well If it does hatch it will be a Break Through In Pokemon Shiney Gold Historey and if it does not mess anything up it will start a new era in it

This is just in my opioin

Last edited by a moderator:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • This has nothing to do with your question but I would like to welcome you to the forum and enjoy your stay here.

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
    Years
  • This has nothing to do with your question but I would like to welcome you to the forum and enjoy your stay here.

This is Not A Question As You Can see if u can read my tittle you will notice am not asking a question -.-"

Am Saying Not Asking Blah..

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I haven't ever played too much of Shiny Gold myself, but your best guess is the find the Shiny Gold thread here, and ask one of it's many fans. Don't know if too many people that hangout in the New User's area can be of much help. ^^; Wish I could, but the Emulation area isn't my forte.

If I can find Zel's game thread I'll link you to it, in the mean time, I hope you enjoy PC.
    & Welcome~.

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
    Years
  • Ty Your The Only Person Greet Me with respect and helped me solve half of this mysterious problem

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx good luck with hacking if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Not sure if you've already become aware of this, but the thread for Shiny Gold is sadly closed, and it has been for a while. However, you should still follow Break's advice and contact an avid fan of the game. You can do so by posting right here.

Hope you get your bad egg issue all sorted out, Chyola.

Perhaps you'll stick around after, eh? :3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Glad to see you can join us, and hopefully you'll figure out how to handle that egg in your Shiny Gold ROM.
    I do know that there are still a lot of Shiny Gold players around who should be able to help. =D

Hopefully, you'll stick around after though and maybe I'll see you around the board sometimes.
    Have fun and hopefully you'll find PokéCommunity to your likings. :)

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
    Years
  • Glad to see you can join us, and hopefully you'll figure out how to handle that egg in your Shiny Gold ROM.
    I do know that there are still a lot of Shiny Gold players around who should be able to help. =D

Hopefully, you'll stick around after though and maybe I'll see you around the board sometimes.
    Have fun and hopefully you'll find PokéCommunity to your likings. :)

Yes I Found Some Great News And Ill Tell Others Some How About This Bug I Just Notice That The Bad Egg Was Just Somthing To The AttentionOf You ,After I Doubled Looked My Pc i Found Out I Seen A Invisable Egg That Looked Like A Missingo When I Cheak Its Summary.

About 14 spaces away From Where I Found My Bad Egg After About 17-18 Steps I Cheak My Pokemon And Game Chrashs But Does Not Erase My Game Save And I Found Out if Douplacates So If i Release It After 18steps(I Relese in Pc Without opening pokemon part it makes another double of its self in the same spot i found it)Hope I Can Get This Out To Everybody Thank You For Helpin

Back