• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User Speaking do you read me

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC! pm me if you need any help
    And make sure to read the rules
    And hope you enjoy your stay here

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hey SuperDeoxys, welcome to PC forums! :D I hope your stay here is a worthwhile and fun stay, and be sure to follow the rules, meet new people and post in threads. Hope to see you soon! ;)

Tetsuya

.:A Guy Who Likes To Talk::.
    Years
    Welcome to PC,
    have a nice and joyful stay and also i could show you around but to complicated so ill just say this "SEARCH THE FORUMS" hope that helps

~Cheers
    Tetsuya~

Years
    Hi SuperDeoxys, welcome to PC! ^_^
    It's okay, I got a little lost when I first joined as well. XD
    It won't seem pretty big to you anymore if you keep sticking around! Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions either, a lot of people here are willing to lend a hand if you need anything~ :3

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC forums SuperDeoxys ^^

I think you won't need anyone to show ya around...it's like Signomi said, I just add the best way to explore the community is looking yourself and coming here lots ^^. Have a great stay, read the rules, and PM me if you wish to be friends. Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    Hahahahhehehehahaheheheheehhhahaha

Is this spam I see? *Destroys Spam*

Anyways, hello, SuperDeoxys, and welcome to the forum!

Don't dilly-dally with the crew members if you want to navigate around this place, because it's simple once you have it memorized :D

(Well, to be embarrased, I thought your thread said New User Spanking :( That's mean.)

Anyways, have a good day here, and have fun!

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    (Well, to be embarrased, I thought your thread said New User Spanking :( That's mean.)

Well, well, well. Lookie what we got ourselves here. A little freak! O: You don't have to make up excuses for not liking the forum SuperD, if this guy freaked u out, I'd understand why. :P

But welcome! Just because everything seems new doesn't mean u won't eventually get around to mastering it! Maybe if u stick around a lil' longer u'll change ur mind about it. If u decide to leave, then well, it was nice getting to meet ya.

SuperDeoxys

Deoxys RULEZ!
    Years
    Well, well, well. Lookie what we got ourselves here. A little freak! O: You don't have to make up excuses for not liking the forum SuperD, if this guy freaked u out, I'd understand why. :P

But welcome! Just because everything seems new doesn't mean u won't eventually get around to mastering it! Maybe if u stick around a lil' longer u'll change ur mind about it. If u decide to leave, then well, it was nice getting to meet ya.

are you being mean to me?

Back