• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User

damz

Ultranerd
Years
  • Hey there everyone!

The names damz, or just Matt ;)

Been running with pkmn games ever since the first time i picked up a gameboy :D

Currently have Diamond sitting in my DS, have had since 2 days after it came out in America (I live in Australia. LOVE the DS region free!), and plan on picking up a DSi and Platnium later on this year.
    Have an old SP sitting in the corner with Sapphire, Ruby, 2x Emeralds and FireRed that i almost never play. Last time i booted up the SP was to make sure my hacked emerald still worked :p.

Used to run my Diamond with a few level 100's, and about 6 (serious) Dialga's, thanks to the GTC. But i restarted a new one because it was getting old having nothing to do. Now i'm completely in love with Lucario.

Signed up because i plan on getting Platnium and i'm sure a bunch of other new users will be picking it up too, so i figure i could help out or even get some help and some pokemon or battles.

Will try to get a wireless adapter for my PC in the meantime before i get a DSi, considering i'm running a brand new router that trys to stab me every time i don't run it in WPA2.

Thanks, and i hope to battle some of you all in the future :D,
    damz.

Years
  • hey matt, im sure you will enjoy your time here.if you are into competitive battling then be sure to cheak out the S&M forum.

And about the dsi.i wouldnt get it if i were you as the lack of a gba catridge playing thing hurts.
    and offvourse the lower battry limit but thats just me.

Vie

Years
  • hey there!
    welcome to the pokecommunity, I hope you have fun here.
    tehe, I love to play the older games, too.
    I want platinum, though.
    seeya

damz

Ultranerd
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    hey matt, im sure you will enjoy your time here.if you are into competitive battling then be sure to cheak out the S&M forum.

And about the dsi.i wouldnt get it if i were you as the lack of a gba catridge playing thing hurts.
    and offvourse the lower battry limit but thats just me.
    Yeah, i plan to keep my DS Lite though as well, so i'll just transfer my Pokemon to Diamond through that, and then trade them to Platnium and the DSi :D

I'll also probably buy a DS Lite battery off ebay or something and chuck it in the DSi. Or maybe if there's an aftermarket one, i'll grab that.

I've played a little bit of Platnium through a ROM, and it looks pretty sick so i'll definatly be picking that up when it's released over here.

Back