• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 30, 2022
    Hello! I'm new here and I made an account because I wanted to learn how to ROM hack and I noticed that PokéCommunity had some really good resources for that.

I've played through HGSS, BW, B2W2, XY, ORAS, and a little bit of Platinum. I'm almost done with the main story of Legends: Arceus and I highly recommend it to anyone who's losing interest in the mainline games.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello! I'm new here and I made an account because I wanted to learn how to ROM hack and I noticed that PokéCommunity had some really good resources for that.

I've played through HGSS, BW, B2W2, XY, ORAS, and a little bit of Platinum. I'm almost done with the main story of Legends: Arceus and I highly recommend it to anyone who's losing interest in the mainline games.
    Hey there and welcome! Definitely be sure to head down to the Fan Games section for any information you want on hacking. As for other games, we have a section called Previous Sections where you can chat about the good 'ol days of Pokémon games. :)

Years

hi there!
    Good luck with learning how to make Rom Hacks =3

Who's on your team in Legends:Arceus?

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I'm Kim and I'm from Germany!! Have a good day everyone!

Hello!
    I take it Charizard is your favorite mon? Any others you really like? =3
    Are you playing anything atm?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Yes it's my favourite!! 🥰 at the moment I'm still looking for a cool game to play, and I'm looking for something I haven't played yet!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yes it's my favourite!! 🥰 at the moment I'm still looking for a cool game to play, and I'm looking for something I haven't played yet!
    Hey Kim! Welcome to the forums!! :D

Are you looking for just a fun game in general to play or are you looking for some of our top tier and highly prized ROM Hacks to enjoy?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Ok do i count as new because I've been away since i signed in and uhh it's been month's since I've last been here

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ok do i count as new because I've been away since i signed in and uhh it's been month's since I've last been here
    Well, 70 days is a long time to be on a forum… but I think having only 2 posts still qualifies you as a newbie.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 30, 2022
    hi there!
    Good luck with learning how to make Rom Hacks =3

Who's on your team in Legends:Arceus?

My current Legends: Arceus team is Hisuian Typhlosion, alpha Gardevoir, alpha Scizor, alpha Gliscor, Sylveon, and Rotom-Wash.

I also have a Gastrodon and a shiny Machamp in the PC.

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
    Years
    Hey Thunder! Welcome to the forums! Wanna tell us a little about yourself? :)

Yeah sure, I love to draw (mostly pokemon, lol), I also like reading when I have time, and when I'm not drawing or reading (or in school, lol) you can usually find me watching YouTube or playing on Pokémon Showdown.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Hi, I'm a new to Pokémon and to the forum. Just started opening packs and was immediately addicted, so I guess I would be considered a collector. Have already found a lot of interesting things here.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi, I'm a new to Pokémon and to the forum. Just started opening packs and was immediately addicted, so I guess I would be considered a collector. Have already found a lot of interesting things here.
    Definitely be sure to show off your latest pulls in TCG! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Ok guys idk why i will say it here but i have a shiny snorlax in pokemon fire red

God damnit it crashed

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ok guys idk why i will say it here but i have a shiny snorlax in pokemon fire red

God damnit it crashed

Just letting you know that I merged your posts! You can use the edit option on the bottom right of your post to add or change it at anytime.

But wait what crashed, your game? Do you still have the shiny Snorlax? What happened? D:

Back