• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Days
    Omo... That feels so illegal.. I hope your day is going well :)

To answer your question earlier, my favorite Pokemon are Greninja, Staraptor, and Braixen.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Omo... That feels so illegal.. I hope your day is going well :)

To answer your question earlier, my favorite Pokemon are Greninja, Staraptor, and Braixen.

I wanted to let you know I merged your 2 posts since they were in a row. You can always edit your post afterwards, to add / modify everything you want in it!
    You can also use the Respond function, next to Edit, to reply to another user's post, or several users'! Just make sure, in that case, to Respond to every post you want to reply to, and click on the orange button at the bottom right corner, before writing your answer(s)!

Now, Greninja, Staraptor and Braixen sure are neat pokémon! Did you choose them for their looks, or for their stats, their types ?
    My day is going well indeed, and I hope yours does too!

Days
    I wanted to let you know I merged your 2 posts since they were in a row. You can always edit your post afterwards, to add / modify everything you want in it!
    You can also use the Respond function, next to Edit, to reply to another user's post, or several users'! Just make sure, in that case, to Respond to every post you want to reply to, and click on the orange button at the bottom right corner, before writing your answer(s)!

Now, Greninja, Staraptor and Braixen sure are neat pokémon! Did you choose them for their looks, or for their stats, their types ?
    My day is going well indeed, and I hope yours does too!

You're so helpful :0
    I like Greninja and Staraptor because of their stats, looks, and abilities. I just thing Braixen is cute haha.. I apologize for talking so much >_<

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Since I am a guy crazy for Pokémon, I came here to be with people just like me, my favorite Pokémon is tied between Zoroark and the one on my profile picture (alolan raichu). I just could not find enough people irl that is like me so I came here to satisfy my hunger for the game. Favorite type is dark cuz they look cool. My least favorite Pokémon is tied between bruxish (cursed) and the gen 4 rabbit evo I would rather not talk about, the world would be a better place if they did not exist.

Years
    Since I am a guy crazy for Pokémon, I came here to be with people just like me, my favorite Pokémon is tied between Zoroark and the one on my profile picture (alolan raichu). I just could not find enough people irl that is like me so I came here to satisfy my hunger for the game. Favorite type is dark cuz they look cool. My least favorite Pokémon is tied between bruxish (cursed) and the gen 4 rabbit evo I would rather not talk about, the world would be a better place if they did not exist.

Hello Pigbeef, and welcome to the forums!
    You will find lots of people who are into Pokémon here, indeed! ^^
    Dark type pokémon are great indeed! My personal favourite is Tyranitar! Do you have a favourite game ?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days

You have arrived at the right place, welcome to PC!

Just out of curiosity, for the veterans here, when does the "New Member" thing disappear from the post flair?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

Hello there Pigbeef, and welcome to the PC!

Dark Types are my favorite as well!

How do you feel about Pokemon game challenges like Nuzlockes and such?

Just out of curiosity, for the veterans here, when does the "New Member" thing disappear from the post flair?

30-31 days! So yours is almost gone.

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    30-31 days! So yours is almost gone.

Yay, I can finally evolve from a new fish! 8)

I can't believe I've already been on here for a month, it feels like I just got here. For those that are new fish on here, you will find a warm welcome on here. If you look, you will find a part of the forum and or thread that covers any detail about Pokemon you can possibly dream up. And if not, don't be shy about creating a new thread!

Years
    I tried out Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (PMD) and the newer Pokémon Snap game. I liked it 'cause it allowed me to become a Pokémon photographer XD, capturing shots of Pokémon in their natural habitats.
    What about you - have you played any of them?

Hello, I have moved your post here since you replied in another user's introduction thread.

I greeted you earlier, but I will just repost my question! ^^
    What Pokémon games have you played ?

Days
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    Hey everyone new to the forums thing but not to Pokemon hope we get along and help each other out if needed im currently playing Violet and legends Arceus

Years
    Hey everyone new to the forums thing but not to Pokemon hope we get along and help each other out if needed im currently playing Violet and legends Arceus

Hello! I greeted you in your introduction thread. Feel free to ask if you need any information on how the forums work, or on Pokémon in general, we will be happy to help! Don't worry, we are very friendly here. ^^

Days
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    Hello! I greeted you in your introduction thread. Feel free to ask if you need any information on how the forums work, or on Pokémon in general, we will be happy to help! Don't worry, we are very friendly here. ^^

Yes thank you everyone that's reached out has been very nice and helpful I love the poke community there's many that are willing to help just to help it's awesome I'd also like to help in anyway I can thanks again for the warm welcome !

Days
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Hi. I was out of this game for many years but now start again. I have many gradded cards. Where i can trade them?

Back