• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello, the name's Dax-MASters. Great to meet you guys!!

Hello there Dax, and welcome to the PC! Great to meet (& greet) you too!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

I am a new user!! Hello fellow Pokemon fanatics.

And hello to you as well PokemonUser212, and welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Don't take it me seriously, but I'd advise you don't. It might just KILL you!!

I've already played OR/AS, so I have somewhat of an idea of what Emerald is like, and I've completed Nuzlockes of Fire Red, Soul Silver, and X, so I'm not new to the difficulty. Also, that almost sounds like a reference to the MONK theme song.

Dax-MASters

Upcoming Pokemon Fan!
    Days
    I've already played OR/AS, so I have somewhat of an idea of what Emerald is like, and I've completed Nuzlockes of Fire Red, Soul Silver, and X, so I'm not new to the difficulty. Also, that almost sounds like a reference to the MONK theme song.

Fair enough. Anyway, aside from meeting other PokeFans, one reason i joined the PC is to seek for some help about a ROM hack i've decided to make. I played some and just decided to see how one made by "yours trully" would be like.

Well, I'm only a teen and i only know so much, so here i am. Dax out!!!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Fair enough. Anyway, aside from meeting other PokeFans, one reason i joined the PC is to seek for some help about a ROM hack i've decided to make. I played some and just decided to see how one made by "yours trully" would be like.

Well, I'm only a teen and i only know so much, so here i am. Dax out!!!

Cool! I wish you luck on your ROM hack project! But before I leave you in peace, I've gotta mention that your signature pic might be too big for the site's rules, so I'd recommend getting that checked over in the Sig rules and Check thread. 👍

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    If it isn't too much, can you tell me where i can go for help with my hack?

Hello! Would've responded sooner, but was destracted. I'm honestly not sure, I can point you to the area, but not the section. (not my department)
    It should go in one of these sections in the Fan Games catagory.
    But even if it's put in the wrong place, one of the section's Mods will just move it to the right section anyway, so it's not a huge deal.

Years
    Hello, Dax-MASters. I wanted to let you know I merged two of your posts above since they were in a row. But you can reply to several users at once by quoting them all before replying. You can also always edit your post to modify it after posting, so you won't need to post several times or delete before reposting.

Now that it is said, welcome to the forums!

Hello, the name's Dax-MASters. Great to meet you guys!!

It is great to meet you too!
    What features do you plan to put in your ROM hack project ?

Last edited:

Dax-MASters

Upcoming Pokemon Fan!
    Days
    Hello, Daw-MASters. I wanted to let you know I merged two of your posts above since they were in a row. But you can reply to several users at once by quoting them all before replying. You can also always edit your post to modify it after posting, so you won't need to post several times or delete before reposting.

Now that it is said, welcome to the forums!

It is great to meet you too!
    What features do you plan to put in your ROM hack project ?

Thanks alot!! I've already started with CFRU and DPE and i'm just moving on from there. Right now i'm working on implementing sideways stairs.

I'm just having trouble making some sprites (especially trainer back and front sprites)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back