• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    Hi fellow Pokemons, I am Holly. I am new here & love making new friends who love pokemon like me & other cool stuff-I like getting to know people. :)

hi there, welcome to pc!! hope you like it here from what you've seen so far c:

--

@previous conversation: i heavily dislike being a mobile user for anything other than simply browsing the forums. i feel it's because i have an outdated phone that i no longer feel comfortable surfing the web with, as if i felt like i had a more...newer phone, i'd probably even post stuff. but as it stands i just cant stand mobile browsing and it isn't pc's fault lmao

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi fellow Pokemons, I am Holly. I am new here & love making new friends who love pokemon like me & other cool stuff-I like getting to know people. :)
    Welcome! You'll enjoy it here I'm sure ^^ just browse the forums and post in threads you think look like fun.

hi there, welcome to pc!! hope you like it here from what you've seen so far c:

--

@previous conversation: i heavily dislike being a mobile user for anything other than simply browsing the forums. i feel it's because i have an outdated phone that i no longer feel comfortable surfing the web with, as if i felt like i had a more...newer phone, i'd probably even post stuff. but as it stands i just cant stand mobile browsing and it isn't pc's fault lmao
    Ahah yeah, I get ya. I'm currently on a smol old iPhone SE (original SE version, not the newer one) when i'm out and about and it's.... not really very easy to do anything on it lmao.

Thank you for the welcome everyone!! :)
    of course :3

Years

New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Welcome Holly =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hellooo. This community seems pretty chill ngl, id love to become more involved in it lol
    Glad you like it! Just posting around and chatting with people goes a long way :)

Well then you're very welcome here! Enjoy!
    I hope you too are enjoying the community so far? :D

Hi i came here to ask an question where should I post it?
    I hope that you found a place for your question! Otherwise, just asking in this thread is fine too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is doubly a help thread and a hello thread! How's your day going? Any cool new Pokémon you caught lately? Any fan games or rom hacks you recommend?

As far as help goes, what are some things to do on the forum? I have a VPP, and participate in several of the trivia threads. Where else should I check out?

Also, I want to flair up my VPP stats page with some css, but I have no idea how to do that or even where to start. Any tips or recommendations or advice?
    Hii, I see you're not really a new member and you've already made a grand return to the forums by posting a lot. If you want to chit-chat with newer members you're welcome to post in their introduction threads, or in the stickied chit-chat thread! The latter is also a good place for asking your question, so I've merged this with that thread now :3

ReKoil pointed out forum roleplaying which is honestly great fun. You can get a lot of friends and practice your character/world building and writing skills there. There's maybe been a bit of a lull lately when it comes to new games being available, but I believe there are some older running games you can still join if you want. Have a look around Roleplay Casting if that sounds like something that could be fun for you! (Roleplay Stage is then the second RP forum, where the actual RPing takes place once you've signed up in Roleplay Casting)

Discussions in the Off-Topic section can also be good fun, or intellectually challenging if that's your cup of tea. Furthermore, there's of course the Discord server! That's where loads of PC users get together and chat and make friends, and there's 203948 channels (roughly lol) for different topics there as well, much like what the forums look like. I definitely suggest diving in and exploring the various Discord channels and seeing if you like the atmosphere there :)

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    I hope you too are enjoying the community so far? :D

Thank you! Yes, I am! People here are so nice and I just love the topics people are talking about here! I too created a topic of my own: a region inspired in Portugal (not talking about the old one tho)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thank you! Yes, I am! People here are so nice and I just love the topics people are talking about here! I too created a topic of my own: a region inspired in Portugal (not talking about the old one tho)

Aw that's great! I'm so happy you're enjoying your time here. I truly believe it's the work of our regulars and staff members who make this place as wonderful as it is. ( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ohhh Portugal! I love more unusual choices. Portugal in general gets way too little attention in media ever imo, I barely know anything about it. What's the themes of the region?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Ohhh Portugal! I love more unusual choices. Portugal in general gets way too little attention in media ever imo, I barely know anything about it. What's the themes of the region?

Yeah, I always thought that Portugal didn't get much attention and also people don't really talk about Portuguese culture very often, so i decided to face this challenge, and because I used to live there most of my life. Also, the theme of the region is more sea-themed, because of the fact that Portugal is known for the Great Discoveries by the sea, and also because of the gastronomy of there. Soooo many seafood restaurants! Geez! Anyway, I am still making some Pokémon for the region, but I do have the map of it. You can see it here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=460256

Back