• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    spammy? spamming would be saying something completely irrevelent to the threads topic. for example.

"omghax"

and that would be all i say.

but never mind that because i can see that this place has become more tight now. ill type in a "normal" boring manner and not include fun expressions like omghai, omgetc.

thank you so much. =/

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    spammy? spamming would be saying something completely irrevelent to the threads topic. for example.

"omghax"

and that would be all i say.
    That'd just be going off topic, AND spamming. Oh and, omghai and omgetc is NOT normal or fun dude.
    >_< Heh.. you're not getting much of this are you?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >_< I read all of it, I was merely telling you that the words/phrases you say are "fun expressions" are just not used. Using them is pretty much considered n00bish.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    One question: Why do you keep spamming after he tells you not to. Those phrases aren't used on this forum, it marks you as a newbie.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um... If you've got the point, please quit foolin' around. Hikaru-chan's right you know. I'm telling you not to spam, and you're just going on and going on.
    The phrases .. simply put by her too, marks you as a newbie. Or a n00b, if you use it excessively.

Oh um.. for your information, I'm not spamming. Just attempting to get the message to you that you are continuously spamming in this way. >_<

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, this thread is awfully old (like, over a year XD), so I think I'll close it down and start up a new thread. :33

*unstickies* *closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back