• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostiee

They Call Me Frostie.
Years
Well somebody hasn't made a post in this area fora while so I might as well.
I have used PC in the past but however I cannot remember the password and I deleted my email so I cant regain access to it. I made it in 2008. I am new to it now though. So Hello. Also how do I add links to my signature?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have used PC in the past but however I cannot remember the password and I deleted my email so I cant regain access to it. I made it in 2008. I am new to it now though. So Hello. Also how do I add links to my signature?

Go to your User Control Panel > Edit Signature > Click on the URL Link (also an "earth" icon depending on the style you're using) and add links there.

-or-

use [/*url] (no *)

& Welcome aboard! Yeah...it's been a while since that last post date, I know! But it's great to see you though! Sad that you lost your email & password though, at least you haven't been around very long. Things like that just happen. :(

Have fun though! Hope to see you around :3

Years
Hey there! Welcome to PC! It's okay if you forgot your old account info as that happens to a lot here :( but it's always good to see members return and we're certainly glad to have you back!! ^_^

Last edited:
Years

And hello from me too Frostiee!

Given you originally came here in 2008, I wasn't around back then but losing your email does suck. At least we're glad you came back for a fresh start because you'll know how diverse the community is! A lot has changed in those 5 years, and Megan showed you how to insert links in your signature. Anyways, I do hope to see you active around PC!

Equivocator

Mahnoor
Years
Hello, I'm Equivocator and I just made my account today. I'm slightly nervous about posting anything so I thought I'd come here and get comfortable. The reason I joined this website was because I am actually currently developing a Pokemon hack right now, but at the moment I'm too intimidated to post it... Anyways hello everybody.

Years
Hello, I'm Equivocator and I just made my account today. I'm slightly nervous about posting anything so I thought I'd come here and get comfortable. The reason I joined this website was because I am actually currently developing a Pokemon hack right now, but at the moment I'm too intimidated to post it... Anyways hello everybody.
Hey there, welcome to PC! No need to feel intimidated at all! n_n We are a large community, but don't feel nervous or intimidated at all! :]

If you're into ROM hacking, I suggest you check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here where you can post your hack!

If you have any questions, just give anyone here on staff a holler, whether it's a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, because we'd be glad to help! :)

Hope to see ya around, Equivocator! Feel free to leave a VM on my profile if you wanna chat! ^_^

Legulus

Enigmatic Idiosyncratic
Years

I may be new myself but I will make an attempt at cosplaying as a cute veteran of the forum.
Welcome, Equiv! There isn't a need to be shy. Most of everyone here is pretty cool. And I can assure you that at least I will be welcoming enough of your hidden prowess.
Good luck and I hope that you soon get more comfortable here!

Years

Hello Equi and welcome!

If you came for hacks, I'd take Zach's advice and head over to the Emulation & ROM Hacking section, where you'll find anything and everything hack-related, it's our most popular section and you'll meet loads of great hackers there. We do have other places outside of that area you can visit as well, and there's no need to feel nervous because staff members (like Zach over there) are always happy to help!

I may be new myself but I will make an attempt at cosplaying as a cute veteran of the forum.
Welcome, Equiv! There isn't a need to be shy. Most of everyone here is pretty cool. And I can assure you that at least I will be welcoming enough of your hidden prowess.

And hi to you too Legulus! I saw you made an introduction thread already so glad to see you've taken a good first step to eventually becoming an active member. I'm sure you can fit in well given how friendly everyone is and I'm sure you can make a new friend. Have fun here at PC!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello Equivocator! Don't feel scared or intimidated by us. We're really nice people once you get to know us. I hope you can get comfortable being around this place because once you are I can see you keep coming back here and makings loads of friends! As others suggested, check out the ROM Hacking section we have here. You can find many hacks there and tutorials and other resources needed to develop hacks as well. Welcome to the forums and have an awesome time here and hopefully we see you around too!

Welcome to you to Legulus! May your time here be wonderful as well. Hope you can fit in as well. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there everyone :) I made my account and intro topic a few days ago, but just thought i'd post here so people might get to know me.

That's alright! This is just a place for new members to get to know one another as well as us veteran members & staff who want to stop by and say haaaaaay. Hope your stay @ PC is going well! & I hope YOU are doing okay today. :)

darkdude141

Owner of That Little Corner
Years
Hi, I am new here and I thought this would be a good site to share my love of pokemon (particularly the hacks) and I guess it is! :P

Years
Hi, I am new here and I thought this would be a good site to share my love of pokemon (particularly the hacks) and I guess it is! :P

Hello and welcome!

If it's hacks you want, you should visit Emulation & ROM Hacking which is where our hacking community hangs out. And we have topics obviously discussing all aspects of Pokemon as well, so I'm sure you can stick around. Don't hesitate to ask those staff members if you need help!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there everyone :) I made my account and intro topic a few days ago, but just thought i'd post here so people might get to know me.
Welcome to the forums!! You're in the right place to get to know me haha. Why not tell us more about yourself? We'd love to get to know you! Have fun here!

Hey there!! Welcome darkdude. Besides the ROM hack section you might be interested in my Dark type club. Don't look at this as advertising , but with a name like that you seem to be a fan of Dark types. :) There's many other clubs you can join there too and they tons of fun to be involved with so look for you may be interested in. Have fun exploring other places around the forums too! See you around and enjoy your stay!

Years
Hey Guys,

Just arrived at Poke Community!

Well hello there j2mc and welcome!

We're always happy to accept new people, and while you may feel a little scared at first, we do have staff as well as experienced members like myself who can show you around. Remember, we want to make sure you have an awesome time here, so read the rules if you haven't already, and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always open for a visitor message! So, any interests you have and reasons for joining?

Years
Hey Guys,

Hey there!! Welcome to PC!

We're always glad to have ya on board here, and if ya need anythin' just contact one of us on staff, whether that'd be a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator!

Hope to see ya around some! Feel free to leave me a VM if ya ever wanna talk! ^_^

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
A very, very belated hello

Hey guys!

This is pretty belated cause I have 100+ posts in the community already, but it's always bothered me that I've never bothered to actually introduce myself.

I'm Cliona, or CliCliW. I'm 20 years of age and I'm a Pokemon fan.

Oh boy, I suck at these...

I've been playing Pokemon since the tender age of... I don't actually know... all the way back with Pokemon blue. Since then I've had at least one game from every Gen and though I dip in and out of the fandom, it's something I always end up coming back to. I can't name a favourite 'mon because it changes so often, but right now it's Slowbro.

I'm also a big fan of the Beatles, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural and the Song of Ice and Fire books, among tons of other things :)

I'm not really sure what else to say really, but I guess I'll see you on the forums!

Years

Hey Guys,

Hey there, you two! A big welcome to PC! :D

Hey guys!

This is pretty belated cause I have 100+ posts in the community already, but it's always bothered me that I've never bothered to actually introduce myself.

I'm Cliona, or CliCliW. I'm 20 years of age and I'm a Pokemon fan.

Oh boy, I suck at these...

I've been playing Pokemon since the tender age of... I don't actually know... all the way back with Pokemon blue. Since then I've had at least one game from every Gen and though I dip in and out of the fandom, it's something I always end up coming back to. I can't name a favourite 'mon because it changes so often, but right now it's Slowbro.

I'm also a big fan of the Beatles, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural and the Song of Ice and Fire books, among tons of other things :)

I'm not really sure what else to say really, but I guess I'll see you on the forums!

What's up, Cli! I moved your thread over to the New Users' Hangout since you've already accumulated a lot of posts and have been here a while, so you're not really that new anymore. But that's okay! We can all reply to your post here.

My favorite Pokemon has been changing a lot lately too.. I mean, there are over 600 and soon to be around 700+ total Pokemon so it's just so difficult to pick. The Slowpoke line has always been adorable, though. <3 Hope you've been enjoying your stay here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back