• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello, Magikarp here. I recently got back into Pokemon after taking a short break and man am I hooked >.<

Anywayssss I enjoy Pokemon and pretty much all other Nintendo games (with the exception of Ice Climbers) and my favorite Pokemon is non other then Magikarp, deal with it.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Did I mention I have a stupid sense of humor?

Hiya, Magikarp! Welcome to PC and welcome back to Pokemon. I haven't played many Nintendo games but everything of theirs I have played I found to be super enjoyable. For some reason I've really been craving Super Mario 3D land recently. :C

Hope you've been enjoying your stay here so far. Let us know if you need any help! :)

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Hiya, Magikarp! Welcome to PC and welcome back to Pokemon. I haven't played many Nintendo games but everything of theirs I have played I found to be super enjoyable. For some reason I've really been craving Super Mario 3D land recently. :C

Hope you've been enjoying your stay here so far. Let us know if you need any help! :)
Hello and thank you! Super Mario 3D Land is quite a fun game. I have played it at a friends house once but I plan to get it for myself soon. Will let you guys know if help is needed thank you.

Years
Hello and thank you! Super Mario 3D Land is quite a fun game. I have played it at a friends house once but I plan to get it for myself soon. Will let you guys know if help is needed thank you.

Great to hear. :D I'm just super stingy with my money so I've been trying to hold off on buying it haha. Hopefully it's decently long since I wouldn't want to spend $40 on a game I'd beat in ten- hours.

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Great to hear. :D I'm just super stingy with my money so I've been trying to hold off on buying it haha. Hopefully it's decently long since I wouldn't want to spend $40 on a game I'd beat in ten- hours.
Knowing that I play pokemon for free on an emulator at the moment, I don't even have to worry about what games I buy, well because that's all I need for a while pretty much.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Emulators are really awesome, as they open doors to nostalgiaaa! I play Silver on emulator all the time, and it's amazing to see how far classic gaming has come. :)

Welcome, btw! <3

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Emulators are really awesome, as they open doors to nostalgiaaa! I play Silver on emulator all the time, and it's amazing to see how far classic gaming has come. :)

Welcome, btw! <3
Thanks and totally agreed, when I was 5 Ruby was the newest game and I never would of been able to play it again if it weren't for the emulator. Sure Black and White 2 on the 3DS is fun but I love my old Ruby. Thanks emulators, especially for toggle speed /).0

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Thanks and totally agreed, when I was 5 Ruby was the newest game and I never would of been able to play it again if it weren't for the emulator. Sure Black and White 2 on the 3DS is fun but I love my old Ruby. Thanks emulators, especially for toggle speed /).0
Yeah. I remember playing Ruby when I was smaller. It was my favourite game! I had caught a ton of Pokémon on there, and I even had a Shiny Poocheyena. I keep it as a trophy, since I find it better as a Poocheyena, haha; xD

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Yeah. I remember playing Ruby when I was smaller. It was my favourite game! I had caught a ton of Pokémon on there, and I even had a Shiny Poocheyena. I keep it as a trophy, since I find it better as a Poocheyena, haha; xD

Same here, my only shinies were a Spheal which I caught and Illumise (the one that got awayy
8.%20no.gif
)
Oh and may be a stupid question...but uh I have been on only one other forum and well how do I upload pictures to a message exactly.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Same here, my only shinies were a Spheal which I caught and Illumise (the one that got awayy
8.%20no.gif
)
Oh and may be a stupid question...but uh I have been on only one other forum and well how do I upload pictures to a message exactly.
Just copy an image by right clicking, then paste in the box where you type. :D

Years
Yup, you can easily get an image's URL and put that into [img]url here[/img] tags. :3

My first shiny was Whismur in Sapphire.. but I was stupid and restarted my Diamond so it's gone. Luckily a nice PC member gave me more shinies a year and a half back, though! I loooove 'em.

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
Years
8.%20no.gif
)

Ahhh! Your username is the best. Magikarp rules. My first shiny ever was a Trapinch in Pokemon Emerald, but it wasn't really mine because I found it in my friend's game. Other than that, I've never found a shiny. I've just been givin them via events and the whole red Gyarados thing.

Years
Ahhh! Your username is the best. Magikarp rules. My first shiny ever was a Trapinch in Pokemon Emerald, but it wasn't really mine because I found it in my friend's game. Other than that, I've never found a shiny. I've just been givin them via events and the whole red Gyarados thing.

Aww, I'd ask to keep it if I found a shiny through a friend's game. Technically if you hadn't been in that area you might not have even rolled a shiny.. right? :D; So you did find it!

I wish I could find a shiny!! I feel like they never put them in any of my games lol

Yeah, I haven't had many random shiny encounters myself. But that makes any shiny you do find that much more elusive.

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
Years
Aww, I'd ask to keep it if I found a shiny through a friend's game. Technically if you hadn't been in that area you might not have even rolled a shiny.. right? :D; So you did find it!

Yeah, I haven't had many random shiny encounters myself. But that makes any shiny you do find that much more elusive.

I couldn't really keep the Pokemon. I didn't have a GBA at the time, nor any Pokemon game past Pokemon Yellow. I wish I could have though, because I'd love to be rocking battles with a shiny Trapinch right about now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Agh, I know the pain. Shiny hunting is so hard, but I heard with the newer games it's a lot easier. I only encountered one shiny during one of my White playthroughs but I ran out of pokeballs. However, I do have a shiny sceptile! :3

Years
I wish I could find a shiny!! I feel like they never put them in any of my games lol

I had a fair share of lucky shiny encounters, most of which were in 4th Generation. I felt like that generation was very generous to me as far as shinies go. Still my fave shiny I've caught was my first ever shiny, a Duskull back in my Ruby version.

bradley97

Floatzel Lover
Years
Hello fellow pokemoneers (sounds right? {XD}) i'm new and probably nobody gives a care ;-; but anyways i love this site and have been checking it for a long time now..then i decided why not "register" for this site eh? {:3} . SO yeah, hello n happy gaming guys!

Years
Hello fellow pokemoneers (sounds right? {XD}) i'm new and probably nobody gives a care ;-; but anyways i love this site and have been checking it for a long time now..then i decided why not "register" for this site eh? {:3} . SO yeah, hello n happy gaming guys!

Well hi there Bradley and welcome!

We're glad you made a great decision to join because PC is very diverse and you'll definitely appreciate all the topics you'll find. I do hope to get to know more about you so feel free to send me a visitor message, or you can ask staff members like Cirno if you need help. Have fun at PC!

Years
Hi Bradley, welcome to PC, I'm Zach! {:3}

We're most certainly glad to have you around here! And of course we're all Pokémon fans so feel free to take a look at which sections you may like the most around here! :3

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to contact anyone on staff such as myself, or anyone else that's a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we would most certainly be glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see you around, Bradley! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back