• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello everyone I'm from America and I've been paying pokemon since o was 7 now o am 18 and this is my first time ever joining a forum for anythingso o really don't know what to do but yeah I love pokemon

Cìao! I'm new here and I would just like to say hello

Hello there guys, welcome! I'm sure you're excited to be part of the community.

I know it can be nervous if this is your first forum but PC is really friendly so I'm confident everything will go well for you, because the staff team here are actually really good at their job and they care about their fellow members which is what sets us apart from most other online Pokemon communities.

I do hope to see the two of you around, and if you ever want to talk just leave me a message! Have an awesome time at PC.

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PC, baljeetsingh9614. Oh, haha, that's pretty cool; I've been playing since around that age, too. Same to you, Emiliah_Vargas; welcome to the forum! Glad you two finally decided to come here. Have an enjoyable and stay, and feel free to let me know should you ever need any forum help; I'll try my best to assist. :]

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Hey everybody, I'm Brighton Solrock. I've been playing pokemon since 1st grade, but for me it was always "Evolve and battle". Then my friend taught me about IVs, training, and these forums! I hope to learn how to use this quickly and be able to hang out with everyone!

PS. My best competitive pokemon right now is a perfect-IV lv.85 Spiritomb.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Ooh, a competitive battler! Hello there Brighton!

I must admit, I'm a bit lazy about pokemon breeding. I just go on Pokemon Showdown, the battle simulator, for all my battling needs as no one I know around me battles, so it would be kind of pointless to make a team.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that you have a lot more patience than I do. You seem like you would enjoy our Battle Center. It's the place to be for all of your competitive battling needs. I occasionally pop up over there, so I might see you around!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any staff members. The staff members around here are the ones with the bold usernames. Don't worry if you think the question is too small, it's why we're here!

Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time and stay with us for a long while!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Thanks, Nolafus. I'm grateful for your help. To tell the truth, I like breeding a bit more than battling, but do both pretty often. Hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Hello to you too Brighton, I sure hope everything's going well for you.

As our lil' Serperior aka Nolafus said in his post, you'll definitely enjoy the Battle Center section. It's got all the things you need to learn about competitive battling and what the metagame revolves around, and also get team advice from others. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle fellow PC members.

And if you do need assistance you can always ask Nolafus or his fellow staff members! They're all there to help you when you need it. I'll be sure to see you around both here and on the Showdown server!

- Hikamaru

Melodi

Trying to catch my fame!
    Years
    Yo people, Been in pokecommunity for a while, but this is the first time posting. Nice to see this social people here!

Well im off to go make introducion thread, see ya somewhere!

Years
    Yo people, Been in pokecommunity for a while, but this is the first time posting. Nice to see this social people here!

Well im off to go make introducion thread, see ya somewhere!
    Here there Melodi, welcome aboard to PC! Hope you enjoy it here :D

Hi I'm new here copared to you.anyway Hello to Everyone
    Hey there sword, welcome to PC! You have a very neat name, I must say ^^

Anyways, remember if you need help with anything feel free to contact anyone on staff such as myself or any other moderator! :)

Years
    Hi I'm new here copared to you.anyway Hello to Everyone

Hello there Sword, welcome to PC! I have to say kinda interesting name, and it kinda fits with you having an Aegislash for your avatar. That thing is one of my fave new Pokemon in X and Y because it hits so hard, and it can take a hit.

Well I hope to see you around, and maybe we can talk soon and get to know each other? I'd love to have a new friend onboard so feel free to chat with me anytime. Have fun at PC, Sword!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hiya, Sword; welcome to PokéCommunity forums! Haha, Honedge; that's one of my favorite Kalos Pokémon. Wasn't really too fond of when it had first been introduced, I'll be honest, but it eventually grew on me. Have captured one as soon as I got chance to, and now, it's evolved into Aegislash. Aegislash's pretty powerful, and very easy to battle with. Don't personally have it on my team right now, but will consider it if I ever look for some new members. Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to message me if there's anything you need; I'll try my best to help. n_n;;

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Hey, I've been on PC for a while but I never actually made an introduction thread. Since I can't make one right now (over 100+ posts, active for over a month) I thought I'd just say something here so I could introduce myself (even though I'm not really new) because I haven't done one before.

I love movies, video games, and books. I like to participate in/create challenges, as well as ROM hacking, writing fiction, some roleplaying, graphic design, and just having fun. I love PC and all the people here. I'm really into game design and writing too, I like to use Unreal Engine to practice sometimes:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    That's okay; I've been around PC for more than a year now, but never once thought about making an intro. Definitely should've, though, because then, more people would have gotten the chance to know me from get-go. XD; It's great to see that you're avoiding this mistake, haha. Anyhow, nice to meet you, Magic Guard! Wow, looks like you're into a lot of things. Have you posted any of your work before? Would be nice to view them! Well, hope you enjoy your stay here. You're always free to talk with me, so feel free to send me a VM whenever you feel like. Have fun!

Years
    Hi there !
    I've been around for a while, and i never really introduced myself, so here it goes ! haha
    My real name is Lucas, but ppl call me tidus, hello everyone, i hope i make good friends around!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Hey all! I've been here less then a month and am excited to say my fan game thread opened today! If you could let me know what you think that would be amazing! But also if you wanted to add me and chat that would be great too. I want to get to know the community better so if you want to add me and talk I would thoroughly enjoy that. Anyway, here's the link to my game thread :) https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=325614

Cheers,

indieoutloud

Years
    Hi there !
    I've been around for a while, and i never really introduced myself, so here it goes ! haha
    My real name is Lucas, but ppl call me tidus, hello everyone, i hope i make good friends around!

Hello Tidus, welcome to PC!

Don't worry if you were late in making an intro, but hey at least we are looking forward to getting to know you more as a member, and which parts of the community have your interest? We'd like to show you around, I do look forward to seeing you!

Hi guyz im Lady yuna just call me yuna and im 14 years old I need some help with my hack :) ty welcome to me

If you want help with your hacks you should check out the Beginner's Lounge in the ROM Hacking board here. If you need any more assistance you can call upon that section's moderators (Shinx, karatekid552, Spheal or DrFuji). I do hope you stick around and become a successful hacker!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi there !

Howdy, howdy! You have a really great avatar btw; Sauske is really something! Though as a character I kinda used to dislike him when he got all emo, but, he's pretty cool now! Anywhooo, welcome to PC, Tidus! 8D

Indeedy good friends are right around the corner! Heyhey, sign me up to be your friend anytime, and I'll humbly accept! 'Course don't be shy to meet and greet the members that you see around here because they're really friendly too, and would most certainly would love to get to know you better as I do! <33

Till we meet again! Hope you have fun, and have yourself a great morning! (:

Hi guyz im Lady yuna just call me yuna and im 14 years old I need some help with my hack :) ty welcome to me

Hiiiii Yuna! Definitely check out the ROM Hacking board to get started on beginner's ROM Hacking! there are also a lot of tools and stuff you can use to help develop your hack too! I have no idea about the ROM Hacks and how to create m' myself, but I'll be always here, supporting. :3

Thanks for coming! Have a pleasant stay, and don't be afraid on asking any staff (including myself) any question or address any concern that you may have around the forums, and we'll give you a helping hand in the right direction! Plus, cheers to new friends & buddies! You seem like a really cute and pleasant person, so no doubt that a lot of members will like you a lot. <33

But yes, hope to see you soon! Take caaaaare. (:

Hey all! I've been here less then a month and am excited to say my fan game thread opened today! If you could let me know what you think that would be amazing! But also if you wanted to add me and chat that would be great too. I want to get to know the community better so if you want to add me and talk I would thoroughly enjoy that. Anyway, here's the link to my game thread :) https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=325614

Cheers,

indieoutloud

You VM'd me this morning; of course I'll check out your hack! I see that it looks pretty promising so far - just gotta read it in more detail, hehe. Anyways, congrats on your thread being opened! I'm sure that we will expect really great things from your game and I can't wait to see your progress growing! <33

See you soon bud, and I hope you're enjoying the forums so far! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back