• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Welcome again to all the new guys, hopefully you are enjoying the atmosphere of the community so far. Don't hesitate to ask me or other members if you need some pointers!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2016
    Greetings to all, I am Gamer_Kitty. My favorite Pokemon is Eevee. I have made up my own personal Pokemon universe where I am able to understand Pokemon. It is nice to join your group.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Greetings to all, I am Gamer_Kitty. My favorite Pokemon is Eevee. I have made up my own personal Pokemon universe where I am able to understand Pokemon. It is nice to join your group.

Hello there. It's nice to meet you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2016
    Thank you SwirlyBirds. I'm working on drawing to go with the name. I haven't got a sting drawing hand so it'll take some time.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to post a message on my profile. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

rickonstark

the forgotten son
    Years
  • Hello there! im rickon stark. well.. you probably wont notice me since i think that they have forgotten about me. they never even gave me more that 1min of screen time in the show!!! i think thats one of the reason i moved here.. huhuhu

Years
  • Hi fellow new users,

How goes it? I just found this cool place today =D

Hello there! im rickon stark. well.. you probably wont notice me since i think that they have forgotten about me. they never even gave me more that 1min of screen time in the show!!! i think thats one of the reason i moved here.. huhuhu
    Well hey there guys, glad to meet you! Hope you guys have a good time around here. :)

Years
  • Hi Guys Im new I Joined because im love pokemon games and the awesome gba and other platformes hacks right now my exp is 0 I Hope we can get along

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2021
    hello everyone! i joined here to share a crystal romhack i made - this community seemed nice enough so i figured why not? hope i can get along with all of you!

Years
  • Hi Guys Im new I Joined because im love pokemon games and the awesome gba and other platformes hacks right now my exp is 0 I Hope we can get along

Hell yeah ! Welcome to PC . Nice to meet you . If you feel troubled or bored just give me a msg. I'm more than happy to help new members .

Years

hello everyone! i joined here to share a crystal romhack i made - this community seemed nice enough so i figured why not? hope i can get along with all of you!
    Hi guys, welcome! :) Feel free to check out the ROM hacking areas if y'all haven't already done so! There's so much to do in them such as download new hacks, check out various tutorials, tools, and resources, and also get to know many new members with the same interests!

Feel free to ask a staff member around the forums if you have questions as well about the forum, and we'd be glad to help out! Hope to see y'all around~

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello to the new members. Welcome to PC and hope you enjoy your time here. See you guys around.

FlamingFalcon

Fan Game Developer
    Years
  • Hello! I'm FlamingFalcon, I'm a Game Developer and am currently working on Pokémon Dimensions: Jadeite and Painite versions, as well as the mapper for Pokémon Zest! I use RPG Maker XP so I am not a ROM Hacker although I would like to experiment with it one day. I've always loved Pokémon, I've grown up with it and clearly haven't lost interest in it due to the community and brilliant ideas of Fan Made Games that you secretly always wanted but never knew you did! That pretty much sums me up! Can't wait to get more involved on this site, seems really exciting!

Years
  • Hello! I'm FlamingFalcon, I'm a Game Developer and am currently working on Pokémon Dimensions: Jadeite and Painite versions, as well as the mapper for Pokémon Zest! I use RPG Maker XP so I am not a ROM Hacker although I would like to experiment with it one day. I've always loved Pokémon, I've grown up with it and clearly haven't lost interest in it due to the community and brilliant ideas of Fan Made Games that you secretly always wanted but never knew you did! That pretty much sums me up! Can't wait to get more involved on this site, seems really exciting!

There's a Game Development section here if you're interested in fan-made games made with stuff like RPG Maker. But nice to hear you might plan on getting into the ROM Hacking section sometime since there's a lot of stuff newcomers can learn into making great hacked games. Hopefully you'll enjoy it here and I'll catch you around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back