• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Howdy! i'm new to this lounge, so i'll stay here for a while,

some questions though,

can you make a romhack for another project not pokemon related? i know it is a pokemon related board, just thinking out loud.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    Wassup, everyone! Just joined yesterday! I'm looking into ROM hacking and the like, it's exciting!

Years
  • Greetings. I'm Insence or you can just call my Sky, nice to meet you all. I'm pretty new to the world of Pokemon so expect silly questions you can laugh at. I'm just playing roms on pc which i mainly randomize since i've seen playthroughs of all the games before.

Years
  • Hello everyone! This is Draco456! I'm new here to the Pokémon Community. I have been into Pokémon all my life, although lately I've been slacking off. But now I'm trying to get back up to speed, and I figure this community would be the best place for me to do so. So thank you for having me!

By the way, I really like Mikachu. That Pokémon is cute!

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Thanks Magic and Darkrai12315, ..........Its been hard but I m trying my best. I am sure you all will like it............by the way, if anyone is into hacking, could you tell me a text editor for firered EXCEPT A-text. A-text doesn't work on my PC, I have tried many methods but in vain....So pls give me another one. even google can't find me one....

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Kayla. I am really enjoying myself here on the PC. I am totally new to collecting Pokemon Cards but already have over 100 cards.

Hey there, Kayla! I'm also a Pokemon card collector as well. I have well over 50 cards in my awesome Meganium TCG tin. I'm willing to collect some more, especially the new Gen 6 cards that just came out. The new Mega Charizard cards look pretty badass.

Check out the TCG board if you have time! You'll love it there. See ya around and have fun okay!

Howdy! i'm new to this lounge, so i'll stay here for a while,

some questions though,

can you make a romhack for another project not pokemon related? i know it is a pokemon related board, just thinking out loud.

Hey there! You can do ROM Hacks that are not Pokemon related, but keep in mind that the majority of the tools you find here are mostly for Pokemon Hacks and such. So you might want to do some extra searching for that tool or resource. Just to keep that in mind, okay! Welcome!

Wassup, everyone! Just joined yesterday! I'm looking into ROM hacking and the like, it's exciting!

Glad to see that you are enthusiastic about it. :) I wish you all the best as you start your ROM hack. Any idea of what you want your hack to be?

Greetings. I'm Insence or you can just call my Sky, nice to meet you all. I'm pretty new to the world of Pokemon so expect silly questions you can laugh at. I'm just playing roms on pc which i mainly randomize since i've seen playthroughs of all the games before.

What ROMs are you playing right now? I haven't played a ROM hack in like...ever, last one I played was Flora Sky, that was a pretty good one! Have fun around PC and should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

hi I made an account for someone to help me get a shiny ditto in pokemon pearl

Unfortunately because of the shutdown of the Wifi services, it's particularly impossible get a Ditto traded now. You can if you trade in XY though. Good luck though, and welcome!

Hello everyone! This is Draco456! I'm new here to the Pokémon Community. I have been into Pokémon all my life, although lately I've been slacking off. But now I'm trying to get back up to speed, and I figure this community would be the best place for me to do so. So thank you for having me!

By the way, I really like Mikachu. That Pokémon is cute!

There's time! Try divulging into the older sections if you are that behind, and work your way up to the latest sections, which are the OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire games that are coming soon! When I first joined here, Black & White were the newest games coming soon. That was a loooong time ago!

See ya around, and welcome!

Hello, I'm also new here.

Oh wow. Glad there's a thread like this. Hello everyone! :D

I'm ChiefKeef. Bang bang.

Hey guys! Glad to see y'all here! Hope you enjoy yourselves!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Hi, I'm Aceious....but you could just call me, Ace.
    I'm new here.
    I love Pokemon.
    I've been playing since 2001.
    I was born in 1996. The same year Pokemon was released into America!
    So, I guess you could say it was fate.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Hi, I'm Aceious....but you could just call me, Ace.
    I'm new here.
    I love Pokemon.
    I've been playing since 2001.
    I was born in 1996. The same year Pokemon was released into America!
    So, I guess you could say it was fate.

Greetings to you, Ace. Be sure to enjoy being here. I hate to correct you, but 1996 was when Pokemon was released in Japan. It was not until 1998 that Pokemon came to America.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Hi, I'm new here, cant wait to claim Blaziken and Rampardos!!! I need to post 100 times though.

Years
  • Hey I'm new here and I've been searching for a good free gba emulator for android preferably with a speed up option and allows cheats and some of your favorite hacks would be nice too thanks!

ludicolodancer

Fabby the ninetails
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    Has anyone heard the rumors about generation 7, or Pokemon plus and minus? I've heard some of them and tbh, for me, they leave something to be desired

Honsly

Pokemon Lord
    Years
  • Hey Everyone!!!

Just a little something about myself.

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    I own only 4 legit pokemon games: Firered, Leafgreen, Ruby, Diamond
    I am 17 and in grade 11 and a guy.
    Umm that's all for now.
    Talk to me if you wanna talk.

Later!

Status