• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2014
    Hi everyone! My username is pie123441 and I just joined today. I really like Pokemon and I've liked it since I was little. These forums seem pretty cool. I hope to get to know everyone better and have fun on this site!! (Which I'm sure I'll do)

Little Soul

pheromones
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    rejoined the forum just yesterday. hopefully i'll be able to stick around and stay with you guys.
    the place looks really nice and i thoroughly enjoy the theme choice around here.

Seven kyuun

Girl who wants a red scarf
    Years
    Yoo~!
    I'm a girl who likes pokemon and writing in general. ^^
    Why am I here? I'm still asking myself that >.> Anyways, its nice to be here and I hope to gain some experience and fun from this forum~

Years
    Hello again to all members! :DD Have a great day to all of you ;)

Well hello there, and I hope you're having a great day too!

So, welcome to PC, thecapisamust53! Is there any nickname you like to be referred by? Because your username seems quite long and having a nickname never hurts for convenience. PC has so many topics you can discuss, and you'll meet really awesome people along the way from all over the world. I'm always open for a message if you want to talk, or you can ask a staff member for help getting around. Enjoy your day and I'll be seeing you!

- Hikamaru

ShadowGeralt

Ultimate Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hello!
    Little something about me, hmm...
    I'm 18. I live in Poland. It's over 12 years now since I'm on Pokemon Journey. My first game was Pokemon Silver and my first starter was Totodile. I'm no original, my favorite Pokemon is Charizard. I play Showdown, mostly LC tier, but no stranger to other tiers. Haven't played in Pokemon X&Y yet, hopefully it'll change soon. I really like to talk about Pokemon, if you want to discuss something, write to me! I've always supported Pokemon Hacks, I like to write scenarios for Pokemon games.
    I love wrestling too! Huge fan of Kevin Steen and ROH in general.
    Reading fantasy books is what drains me in. Especially The Witcher. I can read it multiple times and never get bored of it.
    I don't know what could I say more. I've recently seen Pokemon Origins and got to say that this is awesome. Maybe someday Pokemon Origins: Gold story? Who knows?
    Currently playing Pokemon Naturia and still waiting for final version of Pokemon Prism.
    Okay, that's all for now! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Hi im xXjames1994Xx but u can just call me james. Im hopeing to become a rom maker when or if i get a cumputer. I have a community on google+ called pokemon rom hacks and were trying to make a hack but its not going so good bc we only have one person able to make a rom but even hes still learning. We need help but u dont have to if u dont want to but if u do that would be so AWSOME and very helpful. Ive drew some fakemon pokemon that i drew then animated them. but im on a phone and dont know how to put them on this.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh wow, so many people coming in. Welcome welcome! Name's Cadance, but you can call me Megan. :D I'm one of the forum mods here on PC, and I'd be more than happy to help you out should you need any! <3

If you haven't made an introduction thread, you should! It's the best way to be welcomed to the community in a personal manner, and you could meet people without feeling intimidated and all that! Looking forward to seeing you all around, alright!

Years
    Hi All!

I'm Hexane, a 24 y.o. Aussie gamer girl who has been obsessed with Pokemon since I got my GameBoy Colour with Gold on it so many years ago.

I am also the founder of the Mature Pokemon Masters group on Facebook. Currently we are just a small group of fans just chilling out and sharing out love of enslaving small creatures and forcing them to do our bidding.

Currently I have Pokemon Blue, Gold, FireRed, Ruby, Pearl SoulSilver, Black, and Y. So if anyone wants to add my Friend Code, you can find it in my signature. Feel free to message me your Friend Code so I can add you :)

See you soon!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hi All!

I'm Hexane, a 24 y.o. Aussie gamer girl who has been obsessed with Pokemon since I got my GameBoy Colour with Gold on it so many years ago.

I am also the founder of the Mature Pokemon Masters group on Facebook. Currently we are just a small group of fans just chilling out and sharing out love of enslaving small creatures and forcing them to do our bidding.

Currently I have Pokemon Blue, Gold, FireRed, Ruby, Pearl SoulSilver, Black, and Y. So if anyone wants to add my Friend Code, you can find it in my signature. Feel free to message me your Friend Code so I can add you :)

See you soon!

There are a surprising amount of Australians on PC, I think you'll find :) And the forum is also surprisingly mature, so I think you'll fit in well!

Years
    I agree with Oryx, there's like way more Australians here than you'd first think, and I happen to be one of them. But hey, welcome to the forums Hexane! How are you feeling so far? Excited to get involved with us?

Well I hope you have an amazing time here fellow Australian, and if you want to share your friend code do post it over in the X and Y section's Friend Code thread. Sadly I don't know my Friend Code at all right now, but I'm sure you'll have fun adding the various people you'll see over there. I'll see you around okay?

- Hikamaru

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hey thanks guys for the warm welcome. Really looking forward to getting to know you all better :)

Wouldn't mind seeing you at the Chit Chat Cafe's Daily Chit Chat thread. Always nice to have fresh faces there.

Years
    Hello I am Rinny and as you can see, I am new to this forum xD
    I don't really have much to say but I joined this forum because I really enjoy playing pokemon and I just can't wait for the new Hoenn Remakes!
    Yep, that's all from me, bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back