• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonCooperman

PokemonCooperman
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    Friendly advice?

Hello all,
    I'm a new pokefan (Max) to this community and i'm after some friendly help on starting an egglocke game of Pokemon Soul Silver.
    Does anyone know how I can start this or have any interest in sending me eggs?
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks fellow Pokefans, would be greatly appreciated! :)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Eggs on Soul Silver? Sure I can help; I own Heart Gold after all. So glad to see someone else playing the fourth generation games! My email is:

Anyway, I'm so glad to see one more pokemon fan joining the community! Welcome to PC Max and may you enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Hello everyone I just joined yesterday still trying to figure the posting and messaging thing. I love playing pokemon and I joined the site to make new friends who enjoy the same game. Mostly I just battle casually or try to fill my dex. cant wait for the new games already preparing ingame team. So yeah anyone who wants to battle or something here is my fc 1306-5577-0025 ign Maaz. thanks

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    do you you like sailer moon? *i saw from your comment*

Yeah! I'm watching the new one as it comes out and it makes me so sad that it's only once every two weeks instead of once a week :( Are you watching it too?

kaomojisama

Prince of Emotion
    Years
  • New here, the name's kaomojisama, or emoticon-sama.
    Nice to meet you guys here, please be nice with me, hehe.

Yeah! I'm watching the new one as it comes out and it makes me so sad that it's only once every two weeks instead of once a week :( Are you watching it too?
    I'm actually happy that it's release two weeks-each instead of once a week.
    Need sub for this like fast, none of my country's fansub subbed the new sailor moon.
    Do it worth of watching? 'cause I excited by just seeing it lately :'3

Hello everyone I just joined yesterday still trying to figure the posting and messaging thing. I love playing pokemon and I joined the site to make new friends who enjoy the same game. Mostly I just battle casually or try to fill my dex. cant wait for the new games already preparing ingame team. So yeah anyone who wants to battle or something here is my fc 1306-5577-0025 ign Maaz. thanks
    Already prepared for the ingame team? So jealous.
    I'm stuck with Hoenn's because I rarely played the original one and I stuck. Stuck.
    But then, nice to meet you and play with me in the future, 'kay?
    (Will add the fc later :'3)

Auserk

Auserk
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2018
    Hey everyone, new here as well. I am an old school gamer, played Gen 1 and 2 when they were coming out in the western world in my much younger years. I mostly play challenges these days on emulators but with all of the online things I am hearing about the newer generations I am thinking of picking up a 3DS and a copy of X or Y.

One question I have is regarding the online battles. Being a person who played Red and Gold only on GB & GBC with close friends, everything I see about online battles is very serious and intense. Is it easy to get into with no experience of IV's or Pokemon Ratings ect? Being a competitive person I am sure I would get into the more in-depth side but I just want to know there is a fun laid back side as well.

Any info would be helpfull :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hi! I'm new here.... And that's all I'll say for now! Check out my post on the threads! I'm looking for a team to make a Pokemon game!!

Raging Umbreon

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there everyone, I'm new here and I joined PC a few days ago. Definitiely looking forward to making friends here and talking about all things pokemon. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2014
    Heyyyyyy guys Kayden here :D Been playing pokemon since a few years back and im lovin it! Finished Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends and currently playing Flora Sky :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hey everyone, new here as well. I am an old school gamer, played Gen 1 and 2 when they were coming out in the western world in my much younger years. I mostly play challenges these days on emulators but with all of the online things I am hearing about the newer generations I am thinking of picking up a 3DS and a copy of X or Y.

One question I have is regarding the online battles. Being a person who played Red and Gold only on GB & GBC with close friends, everything I see about online battles is very serious and intense. Is it easy to get into with no experience of IV's or Pokemon Ratings ect? Being a competitive person I am sure I would get into the more in-depth side but I just want to know there is a fun laid back side as well.

Any info would be helpfull :)

Hi Auserk, and if it comes to competitive, I think you'll have bigger chance if you have Pokemon with high IVs with you. I must say that I'm not quite of the battler here, but I hope you'll have fun joining with us.

Hi! I'm new here.... And that's all I'll say for now! Check out my post on the threads! I'm looking for a team to make a Pokemon game!!

Hiya hohojojo33, and I like that you're so enthusiastic in making a new Pokemon game. Welcome to PC, and best wishes on your endeavors :)

Hi there everyone, I'm new here and I joined PC a few days ago. Definitiely looking forward to making friends here and talking about all things pokemon. :)

Hiya Umbreon, and feel free to talk with any of us ok? I hope you'll find new friends, and we can be friends if you want to :)

Heyyyyyy guys Kayden here :D Been playing pokemon since a few years back and im lovin it! Finished Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends and currently playing Flora Sky :D

Hi there Kayden. I like both of these hacks too, these hacks sure are awesome <3 Anyway, I hope you enjoy joining with us :)

Last edited:

Plasma Touko

Plasma Intern Touko
    Years
  • Hello! I am Plasma Touko, and I just signed up for the forum last night. I'm happy that I found this forum because all the people I've read posts from are very bice. Also, the links to download Pokemon Zeta/Omicron are here somewhere, so thank you MunchingOrange...

In any case, does anyone know where I can find forums related to Fanfiction? I looked at the list of forums on the front page, and I couldn't find one.

Years
  • Hello! I am Plasma Touko, and I just signed up for the forum last night. I'm happy that I found this forum because all the people I've read posts from are very bice. Also, the links to download Pokemon Zeta/Omicron are here somewhere, so thank you MunchingOrange...

In any case, does anyone know where I can find forums related to Fanfiction? I looked at the list of forums on the front page, and I couldn't find one.

You didn't happen to catch this forum, did you? Because that one can certainly assist all your fan fiction related wants. =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! I am Plasma Touko, and I just signed up for the forum last night. I'm happy that I found this forum because all the people I've read posts from are very bice. Also, the links to download Pokemon Zeta/Omicron are here somewhere, so thank you MunchingOrange...

Welcome to PC! If you're interested in more collaborative writing, or at least curious, you could also check out the Roleplay Corner forum! Very adventurous and awesome place 8)

midknightvortex

PokeArtist
    Years
  • Hey guys! Midknighvortex here! dcided to joint he forums because I wanted to be part of a pokemon community where everyone gets along and we can discuss many things! I just started making walkthroughs . I love watching other lets plays on battles too. I do a lot of fan art and draw teams XD so hopefully I can find a fan art forum somewhere on here haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys! Midknighvortex here! dcided to joint he forums because I wanted to be part of a pokemon community where everyone gets along and we can discuss many things! I just started making walkthroughs . I love watching other lets plays on battles too. I do a lot of fan art and draw teams XD so hopefully I can find a fan art forum somewhere on here haha.
    Welcome to PC, I like your username!

The place you want is Art & Design! It deals with anything artsy, fanart or original work alike. And the section's moderator is really cute and helpful so if you feel lost over there you can contact Fairy :3

I suppose you already saw this section maybe? www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210 It's for Let's Plays and other such things, sounds like you'd have a nice time there. Hopfully you really will like it on PC and stick around~

MegaSeeker

Mega Stone Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    I just made my account and one of the main reasons I did was to get the mega aggron stone from someone wanting tyranitars mega stone, My friend code is 396962176717 pm me your friend code if interested

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back