• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    Hi! It's nice to finally join in this forum! ^_^ I'm GettoKimono by the way... So how's everyone doing?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    Wow, so many users here! Hmmn.. I take this is the best Pokemon forum site. Glad I finally joined ;) I'm Jessica by the way :D

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hello everyone! I'm Kristoff and I'm one of this forums newbie :D Nice to meet you all!

Hi! It's nice to finally join in this forum! ^_^ I'm GettoKimono by the way... So how's everyone doing?

Wow, so many users here! Hmmn.. I take this is the best Pokemon forum site. Glad I finally joined ;) I'm Jessica by the way :D

Hello, hello and hello to all of you, Kristoff, GettoKimono and Jessica! It's a real delight having you guys join PC today. How is everyone doing? I'm fine myself, thank you. c: Take some time to look around this place and get used to where things are, and while you're at it, don't forget to make some new friends! I'm glad everyone's finding their first few days here enjoyable. This should be a great incentive to stick around with us! If you guys have anything you would like to clarify, our friendly staff would be glad to be of assistance. Have a great time here at PC, and hope to see you guys around! ^~^

Years
    Hello everyone! I'm Kristoff and I'm one of this forums newbie :D Nice to meet you all!

Hello there you three! How are you guys all going so far?

You definitely made the right decision by joining PC, since we have so much in store for all of you and well, pretty much anyone who steps in. Like my good friend Synerjee herself said, take a look around and see what interests you and with our diverse range of stuff there's surely something you'll all like.

And I know how many satisfied people I have seen so I'm confident you'll want to stick around as well. I do hope you have an amazing time with us and do contact our friendly staff team if you ever need any assistance!

- Hikamaru

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Hello Kristoff! Welcome to the new users spawn point! Feel free to navigate and ask around.
    Talk to me as well if you find it hard to set in!

Hello there! Welcome to our hangout! Hope you enjoy and make a load of new friends here!
    PS: Thanks for liking my post by the way :D

Yeah, PC rocks! And we don't even have a slogan yet! Enjoy your stay here!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooo everyone...... how is everyone doing?
    A big Hello and Welcome to you as well! I'm doing fine and how are you?

A General suggestion to New Users finding it a little difficult to navigate or find a place in the forum, make a introduction thread in this section of the forum, listing your interests and hobbies and a sweet intro! We'll have somebody or many people pick you up ;)

peterd1994

pokemonfanforever
    Years
    Hello boys and girls I am new to this website I'm a huge pokemon fan played all the games and seen most of the movies I'm 19 and and glad I found this site pokemon has always been a very good childhood of mine and I'd never stop liking it :)

Years
    Hello boys and girls I am new to this website I'm a huge pokemon fan played all the games and seen most of the movies I'm 19 and and glad I found this site pokemon has always been a very good childhood of mine and I'd never stop liking it :)

Well hello there Peterd! Great to see another longtime Pokemon fan around.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here because we have so much that can cater towards any type of Pokemon fan thanks to the variety of Pokemon topics you'll see around. What's your fave Pokemon game? And excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire which release exactly 2 months away from now (well at least everywhere except Europe) and Hoenn was a well-loved region back in its prime.

Guess I'll just leave you to explore at your own pace and I'll see if I can hopefully catch up on you. You can always ask anyone (members or staff) if you ever need any help, and I'm always open for a chat so don't hesitate to shout me a VM! Have fun now.

- Hikamaru

peterd1994

pokemonfanforever
    Years
    Hello:) my fav pokemon game is ruby so you should know how HYPE!! I am for the remake it had such a wonderful make such amazing pokemon it is my fav gen mudkip is my fav starter I love pokemon it was my childhood and still loving it the same :)

peterd1994

pokemonfanforever
    Years
    i agree with you Dragon_Trainer_ OR and AS are my fav gens out of them all i would like to see a mega flygon and what is the dragon club?

Synerjee

Years
    Hey Pokecommunity! Loving the website so far! I'd love to meet new people!

Hello there, Toby! A pleasure to meet and welcome you. Glad to know your experience here has been great so far! Has there been anything of your interests that have pulled you in yet? Also, if you're looking for a new friend or for someone to chat with, I'd be happy to be that person. Have a pleasant stay!

Years
    Hey Pokecommunity! Loving the website so far! I'd love to meet new people!

As was said above, we are nice people so don't worry! And welcome to the forums, Toby!

Why not tell us more about yourself so we can show you around the forums and see what may interest you? Everyone here has a specialty section and I'm sure you're no different to the others, and answering a few questions can help us get to know you as a member.

Have an awesome time Toby and do contact any staff member if you need help, or you can always leave me a message and hopefully I can show you around. Cheers!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2015
    HELLO EVERYONE ON THE POKE-COMMUNITY FORUMS,
    I'M CREATING A NEW POKEMON ROM-HACK, "POKEMON NIOBIUM" WHICH IS A ROM HACK OF POKEMON FIRE RED. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT WITH THIS PRODUCTION, PLZ MESSAGE ME. HERE ARE A FEW FEATURED PENNED FOR THE GAME:
    1. NEW REGION- EON
    2. A BUNCH OF NEW FAKEMON AND EVOLUTIONS FOR OLD POKEMON
    3. 4, 5 AND 6TH GENERATION POKEMON
    3. A MORE EXPANSIVE STORY
    4. NEW GYMS.

(AS USUAL, ANYONE WHO IS INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THE GAME WILL GET CREDITED IN GAME AND ON FORUMS AND WILL GET THEIR NAMES AS NPC'S IN THE GAME)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE,
    SID

PS: THE GAME IS IN ITS EARLIEST STAGES SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF SCREENSHOTS AND SUCH.

Synerjee

Years
    So, how is everyone today?

Hello! I'm doing pretty well today, thanks for asking. It's been a normal day for me: classes, food, internet, studies. And yourself? :3

Spoiler:

Hi there, Sid~ Your new hack sounds great! I'm sure you'll get lots more responses if you try your luck at our ROM Hacking Hub. All the best recruiting people for your hack, and enjoy your stay at PC!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back