• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello, I'm rebelrabbit. I'd make an introductory thread like everyone else, but for some reason the 'new thread' button isn't working :/
    I only recently started playing the games again, my latest (and only until I can stop stealing my friend's spare DS) main-series being ye olde Crystal, with my most 'recent' game being XD: Gale of Darkness
    My attraction to the games isn't so much the game itself, but rather the stories I can write about them. I'm an aspiring writer, and hope to bring enjoyment to at least some people.
    Other then that, I just want to hang around, chat with people, make up crazy theories about things (like my 'Eevee has triple-helix DNA' theory), and generally have a good time with people that seem friendlier then your average /vp/ goer.
    I know this might be a bit sudden, coming from one new member to another, but I was thinking of developing a game similar to Pokemon, and seeing as how you are an aspiring writer, I was hoping you would be interested in helping me write a story for my game.

Years
    hello everyone! :)

Nice to meet you too Midhun! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and hey why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be awesome for me to hear what your interests are and such.

Hi, I'm new here but I've been to the site many times before (I just didn't feel like making an account until now). So I hope to get to know everyone here and to be a good member. One thing about me is that my first Pokemon game was Diamond and I've been hooked on Pokemon ever since :D

I can understand you, because I've seen others coming on and off here but I do hope you stick around for real this time! There's so much to PC so hopefully you'll find something you enjoy, but hey I'll catch you again soon!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Nice to meet you too Midhun! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and hey why not tell us more about yourself? It'd be awesome for me to hear what your interests are and such.

Ireally like pokemon games and anime.My fav pokemon series is pokemon white.Fav non-legendary pokemon is samurott and garchomp.Fav legendary is lugia!I really like the movie 2000:the power of one.Watching that movie I got hooked to Lugia.I am now completing Pokemon Diamond.My previously completed games are Pokemon White , Pokemon White 2 , Pokemon Sapphire.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    Hi, hello.I am just a newcomer. I would like to make some friends. I dont know much about this community but, I hope this would be a good place
    for learning.

Apollo-AlphaS

Competitive Battle Trainer
    Years
    Just made this account. Hoping to connect with like-minded trainers who are in this for the battles and the training!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC, guys ^^

Hi, hello.I am just a newcomer. I would like to make some friends. I dont know much about this community but, I hope this would be a good place
    for learning.

Just made this account. Hoping to connect with like-minded trainers who are in this for the battles and the training!

You're bound to find plenty of people to battle and trade with here. You should stop by the battling & team building forum and trade corner, if you haven't already!

What Pokemon game(s) are you playing currently, if I may ask? :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hey Guys,

My name is Nick van Nierop from Holland.
    I am registerd in here because I love pokemon hacks and I have tried to make one by myself and that did not come up well and I really want to learn from the "Pro's". Pokemon Glazed is still my favorite and I love Pokemon Light Platinum.

Greetz,
    Nick Martinez

Hey it's great that you could join us. I know you'll find a lot of useful things in the ROM's section. And don't forget if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hey Guys,

My name is Nick van Nierop from Holland.
    I am registerd in here because I love pokemon hacks and I have tried to make one by myself and that did not come up well and I really want to learn from the "Pro's". Pokemon Glazed is still my favorite and I love Pokemon Light Platinum.

Greetz,
    Nick Martinez

Hi Nick, welcome! Like Caite-chan said, we're happy to have you here! You've probably already found it, but the Romhacking Hub is probably the first place you'll want to go to get started. You might also want to check out the tools, tutorials, and resources section. Good luck, I hope you learn a lot and enjoy yourself here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Greetings,
    I just recently registered here. I would like to make some friends. I am very interested in ROM hacking....
    I want to learn Rom hacking as I am not too good I want some help

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Greetings,
    I just recently registered here. I would like to make some friends. I am very interested in ROM hacking....
    I want to learn Rom hacking as I am not too good I want some help

Hey, welcome glad you could join us. We have an awesome ROM hacking section that you could check out. There are several people here that could help you out. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Helloooo

Man oh man do I feel like the new kid at school....and it's been about 16 years since I was at school!

Posted in welcome forum but looked for the adoption thread next as guessing I need a guide to get me started both in here ( which all looks great and everyone seems really friendly :) ) and then help me get more out of my gaming. I only have Alpha Sapphire at the moment and I'm guessing in maybe 10% into it. Got two gym badges and about 40 Pokemon..a dozen of them I have looked after and brought up to level 20. My favourite...still learning the original names so bear with me...guy who is psychic and fairy type and kinda looks like he had a mushroom for a hat...and the seagull flying water type one. I nickname them and forgot original names! But I'm learning and it's amazing how much there is to learn.

I work as an finance executive for a big group and as you might imagine, there ain't many Pokemon fans. But I love it and it's a great disconext and distraction. Anyway, I digress!

Thanks for reading my rambling post!

OTC :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Helloooo

Man oh man do I feel like the new kid at school....and it's been about 16 years since I was at school!

Posted in welcome forum but looked for the adoption thread next as guessing I need a guide to get me started both in here ( which all looks great and everyone seems really friendly :) ) and then help me get more out of my gaming. I only have Alpha Sapphire at the moment and I'm guessing in maybe 10% into it. Got two gym badges and about 40 Pokemon..a dozen of them I have looked after and brought up to level 20. My favourite...still learning the original names so bear with me...guy who is psychic and fairy type and kinda looks like he had a mushroom for a hat...and the seagull flying water type one. I nickname them and forgot original names! But I'm learning and it's amazing how much there is to learn.

I work as an finance executive for a big group and as you might imagine, there ain't many Pokemon fans. But I love it and it's a great disconext and distraction. Anyway, I digress!

Thanks for reading my rambling post!

OTC :)

*Waves*

Welcome we're glad you could join us. And don't worry about where ya start because I know I took a break from Pokemon before getting back into it and I've been out of school for almost 10 years. Don't be afraid to ask us for help if you have any questions. We've got a great place here with a little bit of everything. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Thanks so much for the swift and friendly reply. Can't wait to get stuck in, learn me and make some like minded friends here.

Have a great evening.

OTC

Years
    Hey guys! ... this is awkward.

Well, I'm into mapping, primarily in RPXP, but I've been getting into Rom Hacking. I'm still in school, so this is a kinda side project, but I hope I can fit in well with this amazing group!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Hello there. Yes you can fit well with us. We welcome you with our hearts open. BUT can you please introduce yourself first?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back