• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I havn't seen eurovision it scares me XD.
    I just saw the da vinchi code and I feel sick ( too much popcorn )

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    If your talking about the da vinchi code it was a...... brilliant story but the first bit was really freaky. When this guy was died for his religion and blood wnent everywhere X3. And the other guy whiped himself on the back and made himself bleed.
    It was freaky X3.
    But the rest was A+ material.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I saw a 6 minute long trailer for that and I was like

:O ( I wanna see that )
    And I saw a trailer for 2 other scary films XD.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i am going to watch x men tonight i am a massive fan of it. have all the comics but stoped as the starded to kill off the good characters

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Hi everyone, I just registered ten minutes ago and have no clue of how to do stuff. And how do you change your picture and information? I'm practically stuck on everything.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Okay I was in the same place before shadow lugia.
    Can you see the buttom at the top left hand side of the screen which says User CP go to that and there is loads of buttons to the side (left and then you can custonmize your profile).
    I hope that helps.

Bay

Years
    Good morning everybody! Happy memorial day!

Dark Grave: You watched the Da Vinci Code movie and you liked it? Cool, now I want to see the movie more then ever! Hehehe...see what happens if you eat too much popcorn and junk while watching a movie? ^^

Katiekitten: No, I never had read Miss Pepper Pot nor heard of it before, sorry. Oh, and I don't think I am going to get much done for that comedy entry today. Today my family and I were suppose to go to Los Angeles and we'll be leaving in a little bit. (Too bad we're not going to see The Da Vinci Code nor X-Men 3. Ah well).

SamBee: Yep, Sceptile would make a great gardener. ^.^

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    I havn't seen X men but want to and I want to see the future release the Oman or Aman I forget XD.
    It is a horror but is a 15+ Dam age maybe in 1 year I can see it >_>.

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
    Have fun Bay! :) I don't think I'll be writing any either, I am reading a very good book at the moment... :)

The Omen, I think it is. Coming out on the 06/06/06. XD
    I don't get to see no movie today... :( Maybe tomorrow.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Hi katie *waves*

Well you could go to a late night movie.
    But there's always gangs hanging around smoking and its always busy this time XD.

SamBee

Tentacool Breeder
    Years
    Lithuania <3 -"We are the Winners of Eurovision, We Are, We Are! We Are, We Are!"
    What a coincidence that it comes out on 06/06/06, do you think they knew that when tehy decided on their release date lol.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    Those jerks probably planned it XD everyone click on my bottom userbar XD look at this w00t vid I found.

Bay

Years
    Hi everyone! Just came back from LA. It was fun. I ate some chinese food and it's quite good!

Oh Katiekitten, how far are you on my story "Heart of the Sea"? Sorry if I am pressuring you or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back