• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahorse65

Im a true blue pokemon manic!!
    Years
    umm hello

Hello im new umm i live in new zealand and im a true blue pokemanic!!!!! if anyone has a question ask me and ill do my best to aswer it =)

seahorse65

Im a true blue pokemon manic!!
    Years
    hello all umm im new and this is the 1st form ive joined^_^ umm if anyong has a pokemon question ill do my best to help^^

_mew_

Pallet's Pikachu
    Years

Hey everyone, Im new to this site, As i may talk about my pokemon history- I was about 8/9 when the first episode came out, im 15 now.The first 150 Pokemon(lets say 151 xD). although when it died down..i thought it wasnt good anymore...oddly it still clamped on to me... i went on/off it a few times, most important it feels really special becuase well i watched it in my childhood and i loved it..not really becuase it was popular but...it just was one of those cartoons that was unique. although i just looked at the episode guide....think i need to know up to date......

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yes seahorse, I know you're only trying to help people, but it does kind of look like you're just posting the same thing over and over. ^^; Maybe add a little more by actually welcoming the members personally, by stating their usernames in your post~ =3 That will make everyone feel more welcomed. ^^

~Kelsey

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Exactly my point, seahorse. It will look like you are doing it deliberately just to gain posts and spamming ruthlessly >.> You could just briefly tell them some good rules and welcome them warmly.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Exactly my point, seahorse. It will look like you are doing it deliberately just to gain posts and spamming ruthlessly >.> You could just briefly tell them some good rules and welcome them warmly.

Seahorse has already been talked to about this by Natsuki, so there is no need to continue on, as it's rather pointless.

Welcome to PC, adamking217. ^^ If you need any assitance, feel free to PM me.

Chazz Princeton

I was the 1234pokemon!
    Years
    Hi there !Remember me?Well I think you may?It's me 1234pokemon.I am back after a long break so i just wanted everybody to know I am back:).But this time I promise to be online all the days{If possible-Got school:(}So Hi again!

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    Hi!

Hello all! The names Venks, been playing poke'mon ever sence Red Version.
    Well you see I stopped playing poke'mon after awhile and have only started becoming intrested after the Mew give away, well now I want to watch the poke'mon cartoon from the 1st episode to the most current I don't care how long it takes.
    Unfortunatly I can't find a place with easy free access to these cartoons can anyone help me out?
    I'd love to recapture the love for poke'mon I once had.

Years
    Hi! I've just rediscovered how much I love watching Pokemon. I started watching back when Kids WB would air it saturday mornings (and weekday afternoons). And I really love Pikachu. I even have a pillowcase with Ash and PikaChu on one side and a few others on the other side.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    hi guys pm me if u wanna friend coz i love helpin ppl out!

You ARE doing it again aren't you?

Welcome all new members, PM me if you need help. Have a nice stay, and at least read 3/4 of the rules if you haven't, and get the idea of being on the PC Forums ^^

And wow, you have been playing since the Red version? I only started with the Yellow version, and gradually grows with Pokemon. When it first started as an anime I was only about 6 or 7, but I've got the whole Kanto series in Mandarin dialect =P

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    hi all i'm new here and this place is full of pleasant people ^___^

PM me and be my friend i'm lonely! i also have MSN

Last edited:

Dante

Hi I'm new here. I just want to ask ¿Do you know how to gat a Lax Tag in pokemon firered? And this forum is so cool!!!!!!;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back