• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm new so play nice ;) Been watching pokemon since it first came out and I'm 20 years old and I still watch it hehe :laugh:

Also play Pokemon Red, Yellow and the Pokemon Pearl :)

Hoping this forum will keep me entertained while I'm at work :P

GamerAse

The power of versatility
    Years
    Hi, I'm new. I'm from Portugal, and just started posting. Please excuse my casual weird way of writing.

GamerAse

The power of versatility
    Years
    :) You noticed. As I said, I just started posting. The reason I joined initially was to be able to try the hacked roms, to see what people here were developping, and to learn to do it myself, but i never really returned to this site until recently. So I am new... new at posting! And by the way... According to that quiz, I am an Houndoom.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Hi I'm Ronda nad I'm new here ^_^ I'm from Scotland. And I'm still happy about beating France 1-0 hehe :p

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2021
    Im a pokemon hacker and AMV maker, i just thought id tell you...
    But dont take the word "Hacking" the wrong way.

GamerAse

The power of versatility
    Years
    Hackers are modern philosophers. Being a Hacker is being insatisfied with what you learn at school, with what tv tells you. Being a Hacker is feeling the neverending thirst for knowledge, to seek knowledge by yourself, to learn things experimenting. Don't worry, you'll find out that most people in this forum takes the Hacker definition in the good way. Welcome to the forum!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Modern philosophers? Haha, no.
    We still have philosophers anyways.
    But yeah, moral hackers are great. Some of the stuff here is so amazing, wow, blew me away.

Pokemaniac12

Gary Oak Luvr (Pokemon Master)
    Years
    Im new here! i just want friends to talk,or battle, or trade with wifi! it would be great if some people would want to be friends! ^__^

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
    Welcome all of you! LOL XD to this mysterious and joyful land of which you call PokeCommunity Forums! XD Enjoy your stay here as all of the members have lots to talk about. have fun! And careful of not breaking the rules or feel the mighty
    wrath of the mod's flyswatter! No offense mods! ~^u^~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back