• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate_Evil

AKA UchihaRyuu
    Years
    hey i used to be on forums on another website. so im pretty familliar to forums. but ive seen users have neat trainer cards in their sigs. and i wanted to know where to get one.

Years
    I got mine from (link removed) But I don't knowabout this one sorry.
    On serebiiforum got to fan art request. and find some shops to make you one. :D

**Link Removed**

PS:....I think I just broke a rule....

Moderator Edit: No forum linking allowed~

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    How do you think you broke a rule? o O;; Oh, wait, yeah..you kinda did..we aren't really allowed to put other forum's links around this place. Atleast, I don't think we are..-checks rules-

Edit:

• Forum Linking.
      You may not link to a forum in posts or PMs, if you wish to link to a forum, use your sig. An exception is made when posting a link to a different forum as an example of something you think should be implemented on PC. These can only be made in Community Questions and Feedback.
    Nope, you aren't allowed, kid. >: Sorry...> <;; Hm..I'm sure Sammi will see this. You'll probably just get warned, so I'm doing that for now. ^ ^ You can't have forum linking unless it's in your sig. Remember it well.

As for the Trainer Cards, we have those here. Tons of people make them, just check out the sub-forums we have in the Pokemon forums. ^ ^

Years
    Well ok, here go's lol. The names mark and i come from a small town in scotland thats **** like lol, As you can guess i love pokemon so enough said lol. I hope to meet tonnes of new people and make tonnes of new friends so i would to wish everyone a warm welcome and hope to speak to u guys soon.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Seikou said:
    Well ok, here go's lol. The names mark and i come from a small town in scotland thats **** like lol, As you can guess i love pokemon so enough said lol. I hope to meet tonnes of new people and make tonnes of new friends so i would to wish everyone a warm welcome and hope to speak to u guys soon.

Firstly, welcome to ALL new members I have not welcomed yet. I must be pretty dumb since I didn't know who's Sammi until now, oopsy^^

I just joint, well , about 31st May or something, please to meet you guys. Trust me, you will get used to it soon X)

If you guys need any help you can PM me. If anybody wanna be my PC family that's fine either.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Nope, you aren't allowed, kid. >: Sorry...> <;; Hm..I'm sure Sammi will see this. You'll probably just get warned, so I'm doing that for now. ^ ^ You can't have forum linking unless it's in your sig. Remember it well.

Now, now Raiyna, go easy on them please. Remember this is their first time so I'm sure they won't occur the same mistakes again.

Welcome everyone, I hope you are all enjoying PC~

Years
    Nice to meet you xoxkris, i hope your doing well? I was going to ask: Do i need to create a character or something to rp with? Cause i noticed something about talking about descriping your character or something? I'm totally lost lol.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Seikou said:
    Nice to meet you xoxkris, i hope your doing well? I was going to ask: Do i need to create a character or something to rp with? Cause i noticed something about talking about descriping your character or something? I'm totally lost lol.

Ok, Seikou-san. It seems you're nto very familiar with roleplaying. Never mind, I was like that when I first started roleplaying way when I was still 8 or 9. I have the ability to understand things real quick, so I'll be your newbie guide for everything or anything if you need explanation. I've PMed you.

Rock Lee/Karasuam, did you , uh received my message?

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
    Yeah, that's what I thought, just, I wanted to see if there was a link for it. ^_^ I'd like to put my Pokemon Ruby team in my sig. ;)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yuscrecio, yup it's from Pokemon Elite, a forum. Unfortunately forum-linking is not allowed here, so you just have to search Pokemon Elite 2000 in Google and get the website. Or you can PM me^^

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
    Yes, thank you xoxkris, I found them!

FinalTreecko, you can request a sig in the Art Section uncer Graphics and go to one of the shops and request for one. ^_^ You can then use the link from the maker or upload to Photobucket.

Kunoichi

The one who dreams alone
    Years
    Hello, I'm new but I'd rather not create a thread. I think there is plenty of people here. I just recently got back into Pokemon because my exams were over and I watched all the old tapes of the Indigo and Orange League and it made me feel all nostalgic so I played the game. ^^ I remember when we used to swap pokemon stickers on the playground five years ago.

Well, that's all really. n_n How is everyone today?

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
    Kunoichi said:
    Hello, I'm new but I'd rather not create a thread. I think there is plenty of people here. I just recently got back into Pokemon because my exams were over and I watched all the old tapes of the Indigo and Orange League and it made me feel all nostalgic so I played the game. ^^ I remember when we used to swap pokemon stickers on the playground five years ago.
    OMG... O.o I SOOO REMEMBER THAT! Wow... that was such a long time ago! And then, battle with cards on the bus! Haha, good times! ^_^ Welcome to PC KunoKuno. { <-- <3 } PM if you wanna be friends! ;)

Kunoichi

The one who dreams alone
    Years
    Yuscrecio said:
    OMG... O.o I SOOO REMEMBER THAT! Wow... that was such a long time ago! And then, battle with cards on the bus! Haha, good times! ^_^ Welcome to PC KunoKuno. { <-- <3 } PM if you wanna be friends! ;)

I know- it was a brilliant time. n_n Thank you for the offer and I shall be taking it.

Xoxkris, I also took up your offer of help and sent you a pm as I'm having some technical difficulties with something on the site. n_n;; Hope you don't mind.

Years
    Technical difficulties indeed. You're showing up as a deleted user. Yet when you sent me a PM, you showed up as a normal member. Your profile also shows. xX;; Try IMing an admin.
    Did you get my PM(s? XD)?

Anyway, welcome~ =D Hope your account is fixed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back