• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    ^Hello, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Ok, I have another question, I've seen some people vote more than once on a poll, But I can't do it. (Look at the poll voters in the Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile club if you want to see my point)
    But I also heard that it's bad if you "clone" yourself to vote multiple times on a poll. What do I do? ._.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    Oh yeah, I have right now am playing Ruby and Emerald. Can anyone tell me why I cant link with my brother? Does it usually take long?

I play the ruby more :D I like torchic :DD it evolved into combusken :( its kinda ugly.... im waiting for it to evolve into blazeken

I am fighting the gym leader at Rustboro city. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Woah Woah Woah! Hello there kkandnini! There are other places you can post, and also double posting is against the rules too; just use the edit button, k? Anyway, Welcome to PC, I know your going to love it here. If you have any questions or just want a friend, I'm here!

Years
    Hi new members, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
    ^Hello, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Ok, I have another question, I've seen some people vote more than once on a poll, But I can't do it. (Look at the poll voters in the Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile club if you want to see my point)
    But I also heard that it's bad if you "clone" yourself to vote multiple times on a poll. What do I do? ._.
    If you create a poll, there is an option called "Allow multiple choice: Give users the ability to select more than one answer" when you fill out the poll. It will give users the ability to vote for more than one option.
    And that's not against the rules...

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
    Hi everyone!!! I'm new here & has DS Diamond & PBR. Love to have more friends, just add me as a buddy would be great too... I think I will definitely have FUN here :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    help me mystery dungeon blue

i died in great canion 7f dif c name:michael team oblivion
    pass:f??nnhr(...)(m)-1??rh4?h
    -w????h3py?(m)?8r!h6
    ??s?y03+?(f)2??0st5(...)
    (m) male sing
    (f) female sing
    (...) 3 periods so plz help me!!!! reward:???

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Hey call new members.
    I been away for a while and don't hae internet at the minute so onbly on at odd occasions. But you can still Pm me to be friends. I don't have D/P yet as i live in Europe before anyone asks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    yeah im stuck on my fire red game can someone tell me where to get Lugia and Ho-oh please.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    First of all, Welcome to PC!
    Second, you just broke a rule! Sorry, but double posting is against the rules, us the edit button instead, ok? If you have any questions about PC, don't hesitate to ask. If you need help on Fire-Red, please post your question in the games section. ;)

Last edited:

Shelly

Addled Trainer
    Years
    Keke, I've returned back to the Pokemon scene after many long years since hiding behind my 5th grade classroom during recess with my dinky little pocket gameboy, duking it out with the sixth graders with my good-old Pokemon Red the year the games came out. Too bad I lost the Red cartridge sometime between then and now. Oh well.

So I got Pokemon Diamond and a DS for my birthday two days ago, and let me tell you: I'm totally overwhelmed by all the new stuff and everything the game has to offer now. I remember lurking on this site years and years ago to check out what the online Pokemon community was up to, and now there's all this other stuff. O.o

Well, I'll mostly be checking around the Wireless Trade Corner threads and maybe popping into other threads for game tips and other stuff to amuse me. It's a bit frightening how many of these "shiny pokemon" and legendaries are floating around in trades. (Too bad I can't hold a candle to any of these crazy offered pokemon.) From what I've gathered, the normal rate to find a shiny is something like 1 in 5000? Jeez, some people have a lot of time on their hands and an ungodly amount of patience if that's the case.

In any case... hi2u!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back