• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    T_T pleeeeese i need help..... this is to those with poke shiny gold....... i beat the elite 4.... then carlos........ but then to game restarts from THE BEGINNING!!! how do i stop this from happenin again? T_T

MARCHBABY

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hello

You may know me from a few other sites. After reading the supposed Gold and Silver remakes thing and seeing the pictures I think they are real. Guess thats all I want to say for Now.

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
    Years
    Just saying hello ^_^

I'm 'magpie' on like every other forum ever...so yeah =D

I love Pokemon and I don't think I'll ever stop. Happy

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    hye, im still somewhat new to this site and i still havent found out how to start a thread. help please?

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    You See that New Tread Button,Right now just click it and Post.Hope this helps.^^
    New User's Hangout

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Nice to meet everyone! This has been great so far. And down with pop culture! Yeah, I like to voice my opinion. Well have fun is all I can say now I guess!

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    I'm new here too. I have an account at other sites, but I like this place.
    ---A.R

*I hope to see some friends.
    Welcome to PC and like i say earlier Pm If you need a friend or help.^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    Hey guys. I'm new here with the rest of you - joined yesterday. And the guy who said down with pop culture? Right on!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back