• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2007
    can anybody help me with Advance Map? or just tell me where can I find tutorials?
    my msn: [email protected]
    if you add me please let me know you are from this forum
    pls help
    thanks in advance

donpatchi-risu

おおきりす
    Years
    Noob Club!

i guess im new here too, i wonder if it was i that brought carnivine_dude here, after all he is the most obsessed person i know.
    theres only one problem i have with this site, the name change wait for new users....
    my name is donpatchi-risu, and seconds after clicking to finish i realized....

IT SHOULD OF BEEN donpachi-risu (japanese for Machine gun Squirrel) get it,:laugh: don patch(from bobobo)+ pachirisu,.... oh why do i make such bad jokes...:knockedou

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2007
    hey im new user and can anybody direct me to a program which will let me patch my roms so that i can play peoples hacks created on here? also why can't i post on some threds

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Ok, so I am new here.

But I mean, I wanna know if I should do something like this:

Well I had a url showing a post that basically told you everything about me you need to know, but I don't have 15 posts So I must have to wait for that.

OR

Just kinda say HI and leave.

But meh, I am new member here, but when it comes to forums I am pretty caught up. Thankya.

Also, am I supposed to make a Welcome thread? Or just post here?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    RanDumb Humour, you can do either- say hi here or create a thread :3 Which ever you'd like. Though I think it would be nice if you made a thread so members get to know a bit more about you.

And welcome everybody <3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey all new members, I hope you have a fun time here and make sure you follow the rules. PM me if you wanna be friends.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2007
    I am pennywise

My name is Pennywise the clown from Stephen King's IT. I love pokemon games and unfortunately have a sweet tooth for using an AR (Action Replay)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya Pennywise, that clown looks kinda scary, obviously. Have a good time here and just have fun. Hope you have read the rules.

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
    Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Hi, I'm new as of yesterday. I'm a spriter, but I can't post any of my work for the next nine posts, so... hi!

Years
    Hey im new and this website is awsome already got myself a Spiritomb for my feebas...i still got 1 more to trade

O im going on holiday 2moz :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back