• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    I'm here to say hello. My name's an anagram of something, can anyone figure it out? :D

Years
    hey

hey, i joined 2 days ago. i love pokemon games. im working on my first hack and its not going to well. i need alot of help. if anyone can help me please do!

Last edited:

Anela

I see you.
    Years
    Hi people! I joined yesterday, and have been lurking around for most of that time. I've been into Pokemon since I was little, and I'm still obsessed with it now when I'm 13. My first game was Pokemon Yellow, although I didn't finish it before I got Crystal (still havn't lol!).

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    hey, i joined 2 days ago. i love pokemon games. im working on my first hack and its not going to well. i need alot of help. if anyone can help me please do!
    Hi im new as well and am startin a hck but no one will help coz im new
    do u wanna team up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back