• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Voices

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I swear, its like 4kids picked up some random bums up off the street and said do a voice for this character, it seems now that the only qualification for being a 4kids voice actor is being able to breath. Or whatever company it is that provides the voices for Pokemon.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I swear, its like 4kids picked up some random bums up off the street and said do a voice for this character, it seems now that the only qualification for being a 4kids voice actor is being able to breath. Or whatever company it is that provides the voices for Pokemon.

4Kids don't dub the show anymore, its PUSA.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I prefer the new voices to the old ones. I saw an old episode yesterday. They are way to high. I prefer the lower ones they have now.

Back