• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- [NEW] Want A Pokemon? GET IT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Do you trade shinies? If so, can I get a shiny giratina? If not shiny then a normal one I will be happy with.
    I've also got a shiny Haxorus I can trade if I can get another pokemon or 2 out of it!

I'll have to put my FC up when I get home, I can't remember now!

Years
    Wondering if you still got a Giratina lying around. It looks soo cool.
    otherwise Entei or Suicune or Raikou cuz they are just awesome.

FC is 1779 0688 1574

Years
  • If you still have a Mew going spare, I'd really appreciate it! I have Pokemon Gen 6 ready and waiting for him.

(I am currently playing a Pokemon game. I will put in my Friend Code ASAP)

EDIT: Here's my code, 2535-3709-4762 (I am a UK player so I go by London Time)

Last edited:

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years

• I AM ONLINE NOW AND WILL START TRADES IN TEN MINUTES!

trekiez
    Spoiler:

NightmareCore
    Spoiler:

King Tetiro
    Spoiler:

ADD ME AND THEN TRADE ME WHEN I'M IN GAME! OT - HAYDEN

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Hey sorry mate, couldn't get home to post my FC, but I will definately be home tonight! I'll send you a message when I'm on!

Years
  • Hey there! I'm interested in your Mew. Let me know if you still have them available!

My FC is 3840-6434-4976 and name is Kevin

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years

• More Replies:

DDCheater
    Spoiler:

trekiez
    Spoiler:

uncleteemo
    Spoiler:

Alpha King
    Spoiler:

PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR EVENT POKEMON I HAVE MADE A LIST ON THIS THREAD!

Years
  • Okay, sorry, it just didn't seem to make sense that you titled this as a giveaway and the first list you have is one of events. Do you want those events? Is that a trophy case? If you are just trying to say "these are the ones I don't have" then why include it? Why not tell everybody what you do have, it's just confusing. I'm sorry I think you might have to make the OP clearer for everyone reading.

EDIT: Okay so I'm guessing you have everything available except Events. Understood, but still would be cool to have some clarification.

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
  • Okay, sorry, it just didn't seem to make sense that you titled this as a giveaway and the first list you have is one of events. Do you want those events? Is that a trophy case? If you are just trying to say "these are the ones I don't have" then why include it? Why not tell everybody what you do have, it's just confusing. I'm sorry I think you might have to make the OP clearer for everyone reading.

EDIT: Okay so I'm guessing you have everything available except Events. Understood, but still would be cool to have some clarification.

- If you read the rules, number two in specific, you would see that I'm not giving my event pokemon away, because I have 1 of each.

Years
  • I saw that, but I misread it. It's just like people will see "giveaway" and then see a list of events and assume that's what it's for. Just to be safer wouldn't it be best to put somewhere that you are giving away anything except events, rather than having the second rule saying "I'm not giving away events" and not telling people what exactly you are? I'm just trying to be helpful

Years
  • Hey I know that Phione is on your Event List and therefore forbidden, but are it is a Breedable Pokemon, could I acquire one?

Here's my code, 2535-3709-4762 (I am a UK player so I go by London Time)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Could I have a Palkia please? Also a UK player but will be around so you can either PM or post when ready

TokenBlack 2766 -9799- 6450

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years

• MORE REPLIES

pokeguy1417
    Spoiler:

King Tetiro
    Spoiler:

SMOKE6GUY
    Spoiler:

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO POST, I NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU CAN TRADE! IF IT IS NOT IN MY TRADE TIMES, WE CAN ALWAYS WORK SOMETHING OUT! ALSO, PLEASE SPREAD THIS THREAD, MY ORIGINAL POST HAD OVER 80 REQUEST FOR POKEMON!

ALSO, HERE IS A LIST OF NEW POKEMON YOU CAN NOW OBTAIN FROM ME: PHIONE, JIRACHI, AND SHAYMIN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back