• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Wifi Event! (Shiny Hydreigon and Golurk)

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
    Golurk

Level 70
    OT: Janta
    ID: 06171
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Hold Item: No Item
    Any Nature.
    Date of Receiving
    Pokémon Event. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 70
    Shadow Punch
    Hyper Beam
    Gyro Ball
    Hammer Arm

Games Available
    White
    So you can sit there and reset for a Nature of your choosing? Suh-weet! Now I really want this to come to the States; I'd sit and reset until my sweetness was Brave. (Hey, it's a giant robot. Giant robots are supposed to be Brave, darn it!)

Man, what's with the Golurk hate? The big guy is freaking awesome. If it hadn't been for him, I'd never have been able to whip the E4, N or Ghetsis. Don't mind me, I just dig giant robots. :pink_love:

Shiny4Etress

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    Autobot Silverwynde said:
    So you can sit there and reset for a Nature of your choosing? Suh-weet! Now I really want this to come to the States; I'd sit and reset until my sweetness was Brave. (Hey, it's a giant robot. Giant robots are supposed to be Brave, darn it!)

Actually, most people have Adamant Nature Golurk because it raises attack but lowers special attack, which it doesn't use unless you are actually using hyper beam. Brave raises attack but lowers speed, but it knows gyro ball, so it really could be better.

For Hydregion, I'm going with modest or timid.:cool:

Last edited:

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Hm. Good thing I have the japanese Black version! I'll take a shiny Hydregion over shiny Golurk any day!

Years
    Would be nice if these event happened in the UK, but I somehow doubt it will. . .Mind you when it all comes down to it all shiny pokes are, are slightly different aesthetically looking versions of the norms. . .it would be nice if the event happened out of Japan, but I won't lose any sleep on the matter if it isn't!

Back