• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New World Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
  • Hey guys, a couple days ago, Speedster asked me too do a grayscale hack for our hack, maybe for cutscenes/flashbacks or something like that. Well, here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZBzIFQwtME

I was able to do it Sepia too! Tell me what you think.

~Sonic1
    Very excellent. This will help with seens in which you see the future and past. We will be to do a lot. Thanks so much sonic! :)

Speedster

The Unknown
    Years
  • Hey guys. Sorry for the inactivity...well on this thread at least. We still have been hard at work with great progress. HGSS OWs and indoor tiles are being inserted. New ASM routines are being made and so forth. We still are in desperate need of a very talented pixel artist/spriter to help Ray. So come on and sign up!

Years
  • Hi Toomsey- unfortunately, your post revived this thread. There's a revival limit in Team Discussions, and if over two months has passed since the last valid post was made (valid meaning undeleted), then you cannot post in the thread unless you are its owner and have some kind of update to make.
    Speedster, if you have such an update you'd like to post, just contact either DrFuji or myself to have this thread reopened. In the meantime, it's closed.
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back